You smile i smile//2

Justin's PoV ;

Today is the day we have to sing in front of class . I decided to sing a song that I made a while back , called I smile . I made it about ariana when we where best friends when we where 14 . But she lost her memory because she hit her head on the ground in an accident . Her father never liked me so he made her forget about me . That's why I hate her . She is a bitch and so is her family . And I really hate her . We have music first lesson today as well . I hate Amy . She is a royal bitch , but she is pretty so ....... ! I think I might win this competition . It's not like ariana could win . I doubt she can even sing .

I put my blue jeans on and a blue checkered shirt on

Registration:

"Jade" miss d said there was no reply as she was absent . Who cares about jade anyway.

"Hmm no jade .... Um Justin?" She asked

"Here miss"

"Kylie"

"Here !!! " she replied

"Um ariana " she said

I just realised that ariana wasn't in her seat .

"Ariana??!!" Miss said . Then she just carried on till it was the second to last name .

"Herbert" she said and then ariana came running into the room hitting her Chanel purse on the door . Clumsy bitch.

"Shit my phone " she said which made me giggle .

"Ah ariana" miss said .

She was wearing a white cropped top with a pink skirt and white heels . She is beautiful I must admit . She sat down in front of me . She did a pony tail in her hair and I could see scratches on her wrists . Some of them were bleeding .

"What's that on your wrist?" I asked and she quickly hid them .

"Um nothing . It's not like you care " and she put a jacket over her crop top .

Arianas PoV:

Shit I forgot to cover my cuts . Oh my god !! I don't want anyone to know.

Justin's PoV:

What where they ? Did she fall ?? I don't care . I'm just curios .

Next lesson // music

I'm ready to win this thing !!! I'll borrow a schools guitar. Lucky my bitch of a gf has moved class she isn't in 12A anymore !!

"Hello class, today you will perform your acts . Are you exited ?" Someone shouted 'are you exited' which made some people giggle including Mr Davies.

"Our first act is ..... Caddie "

She stood in front of the class with a guitar and played one string through all of the 'song' .

"I am so better I am the queen you are a letter and you're keen" she sung out of tune .mr Davies clapped slowly .

"Well done , next up is Justin " he said and I sat down on a chair and played the guitar .

I sang I smile so passionately and when I finished everyone clapped including ariana who giggled a bit .

"Amazing Justin !!!!!!!, now for Chloe " Chloe ,jasmine ,taya ,Austin ,Craig Alicia an the rest sang . Last was ariana .

Ariana walked to the piano and played something quite acoustically

"Hey baby even though I hate us I wanna love ya I want you.

And even though I cant forgive ya I really want ta

Tell me tell baby why can't you leave me coz even though I don't want it I gotta have it I want you

Head in the clouds got no weight on my shoulders I should be wiser and realise that I've got !

One less problem with out ya.' She was an incredible singer and I instantly knew the chorus was about me . Wow her voice was so amazing . Perfect . Wait what ? What am I talking about .ariana .ariana grande. The person who is beautiful and I hate her . Shut up justin . Keep yourself together man . After ariana finished everyone applauded really loudly . More than for me . I also clapped .

No ones pov:

Justin is feeling different . Ariana feels like she wants to make a career of singing . What will happen ?

-------------

Authors note

Sorry it was short 😳

Next time it'll be longer 😘🐱

Promise🍡🍬🍇