E i g h t ♡

2010 , LA 15:37pm
Arianas pov ♡
After I went inside I heard a horrible sound coming from outside. I looked through my bedroom window and I saw Justin in his car . He was hitting his car against my gate . I ran downstairs to go sort that jerk out when I saw my dad hitting my mum . But he didn't do it once , no. No he was battering her .
"FUCK YOU DAD ! GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUT HOME!" I shouted and then my dad slapped me across the face which caused me to fall on the white carpet that we had put in a few weeks ago so it was very fluffy . I screamed and kicked him . He grabbed my arm and slammed me against the wall . I screamed even louder and I think justin must of heard because he came through the half open door that I had started opening before . He punched my dad and he whispered something in his ear . I heard it though . But I didn't understand .
' you can't separate us for longer ' that's what he said . My dad left .Was he talking about my mom ? Is he and my mom having a thing ? Ewwww gross no . Maybe he is high or just confused af . Either way I'm confused . My dad always hit me when he came . I always tried to cover my bruises but thanks to justin he made that harder . I would usually get hit in the same places . I once even broke my arm because of justin . He threw me across the room and stamped on my arm and that's how I broke it . I didn't want him to know that my dad hurt me or he would hurt me more and make fun of me so I always tried to hide . I ran up my stairs and my mom was shocked because she didn't know that he did this every time . I went into my room and put foundation over my face bruises , cream on my cuts and I put my pink chanel lipstick which made me feel more classy. Justin came into my room and pushed me on my bed . What was happening ? No the obvious wasn't happening ( thank god) but he started to stay the story about me and him and accident or something .
*skipping explanation *
"Wow so we use to be friends ?" I asked and he nodded . I hugged him but he threw me on the floor .
"Hahahah I don't think so bitch . I still hate you . Let's just say you'll be getting one less homework book because I'm generous . I'll just get a nerd to do it . Now get my other fucking work done you cunt! no one can know about or past frendship well unlesss you want to freaking die bitch" he said and that's it next second I'm crying . Im sensitive Deal with it . He started kicking me until I couldn't move but then he carried me up into my bed and said "last time bitch" he ran out and all I could hear then was the sound of a car reversing out of my drive .
I went back down stairs to go check my mom . The wall had a dent in it from where my dad had punched the wall . I really don't know what caused this . why did he do this? why did Justin come to save me if he hates me ? i still haven't got the slightest clue what i've done but it could be pretty bad if he physically abuses me . I better just forget what justin just said .
My mom made me a cup of cocoa and she kissed my cheek . She put her tea on the coffee table that was near us .
"I'm sorry ariana . Your father is going through a difficult time with his job and money and he misses us , he loves us and he didn't do any harm " she said while she brushed my long brunette hair with her hand .
"He obviously didn't " I said in w sarcastic voice which made my mom frown . She started laughing and got up with her tea and carried on what she was doing and she left me too watch
'The amazing world of gumball' I freaking hate that show but it was all that was on . I grabbed the sky remote and started flickering through the stuff on 'on demand' and I saw mean girls . Perfect . I pressed download and it took like 3 minutes to download and then I could watch ."
No ones pov ♡
Arianas phone buzzed . She didn't pause the film she just looked straight at her phone .
Unknown number :
Ariana ! Remember to shut the doors right tonight .

Authors note ♡ :
Something has happened to the font and size 😂
I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was short af .
Jariana do get together don't worry ♡
Or will they ?