Chapter 1

The bell rang and chairs started to move and people rushed to dinner "Amber wake up love"

Amber woke to see mrs greenhorn peering at her with Autumn standing behind her.

"Get up the bell has gone it is time to go to lunch" Amber said as she huffed and looked at her phone.

"Oh sorry mrs I haven't been sleeping well lately and I have been really tired at school"

"It's alright love I know how you feel, it's not easy high school life , I should know" mrs greenhorn said/ mumbled as she got up to go to her desk.

"Come on autumn said as I got sleepily out of my chair and I waved goodbye to mrs greenhorn as I shuffled after autumn"

Mrs greenhorn was the only teacher who didn't shout at me for falling asleep in her class and didn't bother to wake me till the bell rang.

" Hurry up" I heard autumn say as she walked confidently through the corridors as boys stared and winked at her.

" I want to see my maxibear" she sassily said as she strode over to the populars table where the gorgeous drop dead boyfriend max was sat on the table.

Autumn walked right over to the table and sat on maxi's knee and then she started kissing him.

Uggggg I thought as I walked shyly over to the popular table.

I always sat with them as autumn insisted but I could tell that max didn't like me and he hated that I was there, that,s ,what max and autumn's arguments were mainly about ,ME!!

Max was on the restyling and football team and he was also the head of both, autumn was the head of the cheerleading team and me we'll you can guess what I do in school.

Autumn was my partner for every class and we spent most our time together. I looked a lot better when I was at home and I let my flowing blonde hair down and I wore makeup and also when I am drunk autumn says, i'm the best person to be around in the hole entire world but since I can never hardly remember what I did that night I don't know whether to believe her or not.