Chapter 4

Ding dong

The bell rang and i was curled up on the sofa watching a TV rom com i had totally forgot about Jordan coming over.

"Just a minute" i called as another knock at the door came louder than the first one.

I opened the door and looked at the brown haired boy standing before me, he looked even better now in daylight than in the club when I first saw him.

"Hey beautiful, you,ve been waiting for me haven't you"

"N-n-no"

"Oh come on you know you have"

Suddenly just looking at him an overwhelming feeling erupted inside of me and before I could know what I was doing I smashed my lips into his.

He was a little taken aback by this but soon caught on.

When we had pulled away I was so embarrassed that I had to look to the floor because I could feel like I was gonna burst into tears right then right now.

"S-s-sorry, I d-didn't mean to do that" I said still looking down at the floor"

i felt a big hand move to my chin and then he lifted it to look at him.

"It,s ok I actually wanted to kiss you as well, it,s just I guess that you caught me of guard a little that,s all"

"Oh well that kind of makes me feel a little bit better"

He then kisses me again and says

"What about"

"Not just yet"

He kissed me again

"Nearly their"

He kissed me one last time

"I feel much better now"

"Well that,s good, can I sit down"

"Ye, ye sit down, i,m sorry I've been a bit rude to you since you got her"

"It,s ok, probably just nerves"

I was in the middle of thinking before my thoughts got disturbed by him saying something.

"Erm what did you say"

"I said tell me about yourself"

"Ok well" my mind suddenly snapped to last night and then how I looked.

"One sec"

I rushed out the room before he could reply and looked at myself in the mirror, I still had my makeup on and my hair was down the only thing that was different was that I had changed out of my dress.

I came back in and sat down next to him and thought to myself will he still like me if I had no makeup on and had my hair up, what if I told him about me being a looser and how I was a straight A student and how boys never spoke to me.

"So what school do you go to"

"Oh er eastcast high"

"You have a boyfriend"

Silence

"I'll take that as a no"

I forced a weak smile on my face

"So are you popular, i,m on the football team"

"Erm I sat there thinking, I mean it can,t hurt to tell a lie can it.

"Ye but i,m not in any teams or clubs"

"What are you grades"

"Er mostly d,s and c's"

"Will you be my girlfriend"

before I could stop myself I heard the single word

"Yes"

"Great"

"First date tomorrow night at 8 i'll be round to pick you up"

"C ya"

"Bye" he shut the door and walked out before I could even think about what I had just said.

Feeling tired and exhausted of all the lies I have just told I drag myself upstairs and flop into bed before darkness fills the air around me and I drift to sleep.