Chapter 6

It was 7 0'clock and I dragged my eyes away from the TV scream to do my makeup and curl my hair and get dressed.

I looked through my wardrobe and picked out the sexiest dress that I had.

It was 8 0'clock when I got down and I had just turned the TV of and then the doorbell rang and there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door to see Jordan standing there with a tuxedo and a rose in his hand.

He looked at me and smiled all he got out was

"Wow"

"Take a picture it will last longer" I said to him and then smirked he looked at me and then smirked before giving me the rose and taking my arm.

"So where are we going then" I said hoping that it isn,t a really fancy meal because I don,t like to be fussed over a lot and I had no experience.

"We are going to that fancy dinner place down the road"

"Sounds like a plan"

We walked for a couple of more blocks and then we arrived.

We walked in and Jordan gave in his name and the waitress directed us to a table

"What you having"

"Erm I don't know everything seems good on the menu"

"Hello what can I get you"

"I'll have the roast chicken with veg please"

"And you miss"

"I'll have the same to please"

"And what drinks are you having"

"For me i'll have a brandy and for the lady champagne please"

"Your drinks will be on there way in a minute" the waitress said whilst smiling and then walking off to take other orders and get our drinks.

"I never knew you were a brandy man"

"Are well I like to have different things"

"Well I can,t believe that you knew I wanted champagne"

"Oh I didn't it,s just that women tend like champagne the most"

"Oh" is all I said before my attention was diverted back to the waitress that was coming towards us with our drinks.

"Thanks" I said as she placed them down on the table

"I'll get your meals now"

"Thank you"

The waitress smiled at me before walking away, 5 minutes later she returned with our food and we tucked in and enjoyed.

I am glad that I picked what he was having because it was a really nice dinner and by the end of it I was really stuffed.

We paid and then went back out into the cold night air

We were pretty drunk and before I knew it me and Jordan had smashed our lips against each other's and he licked my bottom lip asking for access and I granted it

His tongue rolled around my mouth and in between breaths and kissing I hear myself say.

"You wanna come back to mine"

We crashed through my door and he pushed me up against the wall and he said jump I obeyed and jumped.

I now know why he wanted me to wear a dress because as soon as I had my legs rapped around his hips I felt his hand go up my dress and land on my bum

He squeezed and then I felt myself move, he carried me upstairs and put me onto the bed with him on top.

I took his shirt off and then he took mine off. I toke his pants off and he took mine off until we were both left in our underwear I looked at him and he said

"Your so beautiful and you don't even realise it"

He unhooked my bra and I took his underwear of ......