Chapter 11

8 years later
Jordan's POV:

I walk down the stairs and see my beautiful girlfriend standing there in the kitchen she's cooking breakfast and I walk over to her and rap my arms around her putting my hands on her stomach feeling the bump that is my baby.

She turns round and we plunge our lips together.

"I love you amber"

"I love you to Jordan" she says holding my hands and then letting me rub the baby bump.

Ding dong

I walk to the door and open it there stands autumn with max and their child Gracie.

"Uncle Jordan"

"Hello my little princess Gracie"

"Hey amber it's autumn" I listen as I hear her feet pad against the wooden floor and then them hitting the soft carpet when she comes to a stop and then runs over to autumn

"Amber" autumn says while hugging amber

"Hey autumn and how's my darling Gracie"

"Auntie amber" Gracie says while sitting on ambers lap.

After 10 minutes she get's up

"Right let me finish making breakfast anyone want some"

"Me" says Gracie

"Me please" says autumn

"Me please" says max

"Please" Gracie says adding it

"And don't forget me your boyfriend" I add in.

"Ok breakfast for everyone" says amber and then goes into the kitchen

Ambers POV:

Once breakfast get's cleared away and we are all stuffed I go to the kitchen to tidy up when i'm finished I stand in the doorway and watch everyone

Max is on the floor acting with Gracie with her dolls.

Autumn is watching TV and Jordan is taking pictures and scoffing his face with crisps.

I watch and think how great our lives have been since we left high school and that day on prom night.

Me and autumn went to college and got degrees me in child care and her in hairdressing but I am on maternity leave.

Max and Jordan went to get full time jobs at garages.

Then after that max and autumn got married when they were 20 and then had Gracie when they were 21.

Me and Jordan are getting married in the summer and I am currently pregnant.

Jordan is great with kids and is going to be a great dad.

Max and autumn are planning on having a second child that's going to be a boy according to max.

But no promises yet though.

I guess life can get better and can turn around in an instant I learned that and I am happy with everything that has happened now..

So when life throws problems at you then don't shy away from them tackle them and you will always come out on top.

The end!!!! thanks for reading