Part 6 : Little By Little One Walks Closer....

(Don't forget,  it's random pictures on each chapter :) )

*********

So it's 2am in the morning and I received a call from Younes, I was a bit shocked at the beginning, and at the end we decided to meet, I was quite happy on the inside I'm not going to lie, apparently Mr has something to tell me!....

I'm was in my pyjamas and to be completely honest with you guys, I was panicking a little bit, I was trying to guess what he wanted to tell me! Is it something good or bad? Well he sounded quite calm on the phone, so it must be something positive

The worst still!.....I don't even know him that well, and I accepted to meet him at this hour of the night!

Anyway, if he says something that is going to piss me off............he's a dead man!

Me: so what did you want to tell me? *I asked in a calm tone*

Younes: Yeah Liliana, I clocked (clocked = know) why you got angry earlier, I apologise for the police control thing, and mostly because you hid my weed and sh*t for me! So I'm apologising and saying thank you because you wanted to help me, you know if other chicks were to be in the position you were earlier they would have said ''none of my business'' but you stayed and helped me proves that you're a good person, despite your big mouth! *he said all of this in such a calm tone*

Awwwwh he apologised, welcome back nice Younes! I was smiling, you guys need to know that, I'm talking to one of the most powerful, efficient and competent drug dealer in South London, and let's not lie about its rare the moments when a POWERFUL drug dealer apologises, so yeah I had all the rights to get happy :D

Me: (big smile) pff you started it! But did you have to comment with your big mouth?

Younes: yeah! I was already acting like a duck (acting like a duck means = begging/following), so I had to finish by cussing you a little bit! *he said with a smirk*

(He's beauty is getting to me I can't deal with it aaahh!)

Me: aah so now saying sorry to someone means you're acting like a duck, you're begging the person?

Younes: yes exactly! So you're telling me, you always say sorry whenever you're wrong?

*he said that with that questioning, but still not convince look on his face*

Me: yeah! (Liar, I know it's not good but at that time I was really proud)

Younes: You're a pretty little liar! that time at the football tournament, you was a bit wrong and you didn't apologise for that! *he said with a smile*

(It's true I did attack him that time!)

Me: yeah that's true but still.....*I said while looking down at my feet avoiding the ''eye contact''*

(To proud to admit it!)

Younes: but still what? Say sorry! *He said in a calm but dictatorial tone*

Me: *laughing* you're going to wait really long I'm telling you, this day it was your fault, if I was guilty I would have said sorry time ago, but it's not the case so I'm holding my b*lls till the end!

*I finished my sentence with attitude and looked at him straight in the eye*

(Sentence That I should have never said, *laughing* he's the kind of guy who hates girls, who speak like bad man and staff)

Younes: WHAT?! YOUR HOLDING YOUR WHAT?! *starting to get angry*

Me: I'm errm I'm holding my b*lls till the end