Part 14 : Fall In Love and You'll Fall Forever!

The train was here but I didn't get on it. I'm not leaving this train station till he doesn't know the truth.

I just couldn't believe that David lied like this. I've always hated him and he had the f*cking guts to lie about me being his "fiancé." The thing I actually don't understand is what we're they doing in Morocco in the first place?

Anyway, since Kieran don't like me as well, they must have had a real good time chatting bullshit about me, I don't really understand people like that and like my mum says "don't get yourself involve with those kind of people, trouble follows them." From now on mum I swear I will listen to you ❤

**********

Me: "Are you serious? That's the reason why you didn't give me any news for 3 weeks? You should know these 2 love to chat shit about me!" *I said feeling offended that he believed them*

Younes: "What are you saying? That they're lying? The guy was there talking as if you two we're Lois and Clarke from Superman. My holidays were shit because of you! I wanted to strangle the guy, but I didn't because I know they live in your area and if I had touch one of them my actions would have backfired on you. So I had to keep all my hate inside of me and act like nothing!"

Me: "wtf?! You put me off like wtf is wrong with you? I did went out with Kieran so what?"

Younes: "what do you mean so what? What about your best friend Anthony? You f*cking swore that you didn't go out with him! I my a d*ckhead? Anyway!" *clearly irritated*

Me: "listen to yourself please! Yeah I did go out with Anthony, I'm being honest I did like him and we decided to stay good friends. He was there for me when my dad left us to go South Africa. Him Madison and Clarisse were the only ones here for me and listen to me. He's been a shoulder to cry on. So no I ain't going to break our friendship I have with him for you. Kieran hates me, he wants the worst for me only because when we dated, I have to admit I didn't give two fucks about his ass. David, this guy wants me but I made very clear that I do not feel the same way, I've heard too much about him, he ain't clean, he is ready to betray his own family for money, you think I want a guy like him for husband? Not even in nightmares. You must be crazy, I'd rather die alone with no husband or kids than too end up with this guy. Younes during my whole life I've only dated 5boys and the longest was Anthony for 7months. So me compare to you! You have f*cked 3O different girls or more god knows, so think a bit, I'm not going to be sorry for having a life before you came!"

I was so proud of myself like real talk. I said everything. I could tell Younes was still angry a bit. But I could also tell that he knew listening to those boys was a mistake.

As soon as I finished talking, he stood up and left! The train was here I got on it to see that it was empty. So it was only me and my thoughts. I just wanted to call the girls and tell them to tell my mum that I didn't want to come anymore. I didn't want to come and put some fake smiles on for why? Especially when I'm not fine inside, but I still had to go and play the perfect daughter, even after my dad left us.

My dad's sisters were gonna be there at the baptism and they do not LIKE my mum at ALL. I hate them. I don't consider them as being my aunties, just the fact that I know I have a blood connection with them through my dad puts me off.

I'm still gonna go for my mummy . I was gonna try to act normal. My mum is so INDEPENDENT. That's how she's raising us my siblings and I. Teaching us how to be independent, not to need anyone. That's why I don't have a tones of friends. I'm perfectly fine with my 2girls and Anthony. They are the only 3 people who know my deep and dark secrets.

But anyway today it seemed like I would have to put some fake smiles on my face.

When I arrived it was 5pm I missed the church bit, oh well. The rest of the event took place in a hall, it was like a mini party. I was being such an hypocrite all afternoon putting fake smiles and grins on my face kmt! I just wanted to go home watch Desperate Housewives and thats it. I was helping to pour out the drinks in glasses and serve the food with the girls.