Part 12 : Slowly Falling In?...........!!!

Sorry pps <3 I haven't updated during a couple of days, but I promise I'll catch up <3  So stay stuned :*

Love Liliana <3

(Don't forget I put random pictures of everything on each of my chapters but you will mostly see pictures of Jasmine Sanders because I think she is just so beautiful)

**********

So, so, so.....

Little summary of what happened in the last chapter, Younes ruined my arm. Clarisse wants to beat me up because I left the party without telling her but if only she actually knew why I left haha. Darell clearly wants one thing and that thing is a person name Clarisse 'love in the air' and Jamal is drunk, well I ain't going to be mad at him it's his birthday so yeah.

Younes is panicking due to how my arm turned after he hurted me.  So he decided to go hospital without asking me. So we were all in the car and Younes was driving like a pyscho meaning extra super fast.

While he was driving I turned around to give a quick look to the others, and I saw that Jamal had fell asleep.

Me : can we drop Jamal at home first? Look he's sleeping   

(I said looking at Jamal, making the ones next to him look at him as well)

Younes : let me first drop you to the hospital, then I'll drop them and will come back to get you!  (You could really hear in his voice that he felt guilty)

Me : no don't worry, I can handle the pain, drop them first! *I said while staring at him*

(Well in reality I didn't want him to leave me in the hospital by myself and thank god Clarisse understood me <3)

Clarisse: look she's insisting, Younes drop me first please I am so tired! *she gave me a lil wink at the end*

Darell : same, and I just remembered I left my car at the parking,  because of you guys bullshit of bussing out without telling anyone! *he then gave a little tap on Younes's shoulder*

After 5minutes of arguing with him, I finally persuaded him, to drop them first. So it was just me and him in the car left and I felt safe yeah I feel safe around Younes, but he was still driving fast and I can handle the pain on my arm but not the fact that he drivea fast like that.

Me : slow down please *in a frightened tone*

Younes : no no, we need to be quick! *clearly can't see that I had a tight grip on the side of my seat*

Me : I'm not going to die calm down,  look I can't even feel my arm!

Younes : WHAT? You can't feel your arm? BUT YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE IT THEN!!! WE NEED TO BE QUICK

(Ok why is he shouting? Pff! but it did made me laugh. The way he was just imagining the worst, he kind of looked lost as well lool)

Me : *laughing* I probably just sprained it or something, so calm down and stop playing with our lives like this, me and you as a couple haven't even started yet!

(Sorry but the way this guy was driving that day, if the hand of god hadn't been on us........hum I'm letting you guys guess what could have happened to us)

But after what I said, he slowed down and I stopped stressing and my breathing was back to normal. 

We arrived at the emergency bloc, they took me after 3Ominutes of waiting. Younes really pissed off, he was shouting at every nurse that walked by us for them to take me in, I was telling him to calm down. I mean I'm the "victim" but he was a 1OOtimes more scared than I was that day.