Chapter 2 3 locations 1 truth

Mission  1:

                        The Café

"What do you want to eat?" asked the waitress kindly as we looked at the menu. Daisy pointed at a strawberry milkshake as she played with the rip of the cap, I lent her to cover her ears.     

"You want a strawberry milkshake?" I asked kindly as she nodded. I turned to the waitress.

"Two strawberry milkshakes and one fruit scone please." I said. Daisy pulled on my sleeve.

"You want a scone too?" I asked she was too cute.

"Make that 2 scones then, thank you!" I corrected. Once the others had ordered we waited for our food to arrive.

  "Soooooooooooo, this bringing up any memories?" said Ben as he leaned backwards into his chair.

"No not yet sorry..." I stated.

"Well you must remember something because, you always used to get the strawberry milkshake and fruits scone." Thought Ben out loud.

"And I would always complain how you would put the cream on before the jam." I started,

"Then you would complain," Ben carried on,

"About how the cream wouldn't spread correctly!!" We both laughed. Suddenly Ben sat up straight.

"You, you." He stuttered

"I REMEMBERED SOMETHING!!" I shouted as Ben threw himself on me. We both laughed as Jasmine scoffed.

"Good ol' childhood innocence" Midnight and Amber laughed. Although Amber instantly looked away once Midnight made eye contact.

"Do you remember anything else?" Ben questions as Midnight thanked the waitress for the food. Taking in a mouthful of milkshake, I shook my head.

"Well then were just going to have to go to our next location then" Daisy mumbled. Her voice was soft and sweet and only added to her cuteness.

"Daisy did you just talk?" I giggled as I pulled her into a hug.

"Ella let go of meeee!" she laughed as I tickled her.  We continued to laugh until Jazmine told us to shut up and finish our food so that we could move onto the next location.

  We continued to laugh until Jazmine told us to shut up and finish our food so that we could move onto the next location