Chapter 2 3 locations 1 truth (part 2)

The woods.

That was our second location. It was a short walk, but Ben, Jazmine and Daisy transformed back into animals for the journey. They said it was to conserve their strength. Midnight cradled a sleeping Daisy in her arms as we entered the woods. I gripped my cap as the gentle breeze tried to Wisk it away. I had gotten it back from Daisy when she transformed.

"And just like that we're here." Said Ben, scarring me as I hadn't realised, he was next to me. He suddenly grabbed my had and dragged me towards a huge tree near the centre. It was magnificent. Its large branches spiralled in complicated patterns like one magnificent puzzle.

"Do do do do you remember this place?" shouted Ben enthusiastically.

"You know what I kinda do," I said. Whilst pointing to a nearby ditch I carried on: "over there we used to ride our bikes!" it was all coming back to me.

"And there we would practice martial arts, and there we would roller-skate." I was so excited; it was like everything was in HD. The park.

"The park we need to go back to the park!!" I turned to Ben gripping his shoulders. At first, he was shocked but quickly flashed his signature smile.

"what are we waiting for then!!"