Epilogue Is that how it happened?

"Mum are you sure that's how it happened?" said the little girl besides me.

"Oh, duck when will you believe me" I replied as I stroked her hair.

"Mummmmmm stop calling me that. Just because I can turn into a Duck, doesn't mean you can call me one." The girl whined.

"Is Ella whining you up again Ebony?" said a familiar voice.

"Well she always was annoying" Said another voice before being quickly reprimanded by the other voice.

"Aunty Amber!! Aunty Midnight!!" shouted Ebony as she hugged to two taller women.

"U ok sprite?" laughed Midnight as she hugged the Girl, "where's ya brother?" Midnight carried on whilst looking around the room.

"Out trying to perfect his bear transformation with Dad and Aunty Daisy and Aunty Jazmine." Ebony laughed. Suddenly ben came in holding a small boy. Daisy and Jazmine came in soon after.

"Daddy!!" shouted Ebony as she threw herself at Ben.

"Hi ya squirt, did you have a fun time with Mummy?"

"she told me a crazy story about how you two met" said Ebony childishly.

"Well its all true." Ben replied getting an over the top humph from Ebony.

"Mum, Dad can I hear the story too?" asked the half-asleep boy in his arms.

"Of course, Hugo." I said: 

"I met him on a Tuesday. A mild Tuesday- not to hot not too cold. Just perfect. He was curled up under a swing; his ears flopped to one side. A dog- a cocker spaniel to be precise. He had brown fur, but as I reached out for him, he did the unthinkable.

He turned into a boy."