Chapter 1 A Cat, A Raven, A Rabbit, A Fox?

"I know someone who might know how to get your memories back!" exclaimed Ben excitedly as he dragged me out of the park and into town.

"Wait slow down your too fast!" I shouted as we passed my Mums house. As we finally reached the far part of town, a small run-down cottage came into view.

There was ivy and roses growing up the cobble-stone walls. The that's roof had clearly been replaced multiple times. Ben carefully opened the antique gate as he led me down the path. I bet from above the garden would look like patchwork. The shear amount of plants and creatures would surely make it so. As I let my eyes gaze over the magnificent garden, I made eye contact with what I thought was a Rabbit.  As I went to go closer Ben spoke:

"Jazz there you are!" He pulls me closer to the cat that was sitting on the ivy ridden wall.

Her fur was Black and silky. Her eyes were an icy blue. Suddenly she turned into a small girl. Her appearance shocked me at first. She wore a large flamboyant black gothic dress and a large cross necklace. Her yes seamed to pierce into my soul as she appeared to fly of the wall.

"and who might you be" she stated harshly as she jabbed an finger in my direction. Ben went to open his mouth when a raven landed on the wall immediately turning into a girl- she looked about 16. She had ripped punk clothing and lots of piercings. Her black hair was cut short and at an angle. She proudly wore a smirk as she placed a black nail-polished hand on the smaller girl's shoulder.

"Sorry about her behaviour she isn't very good with people. I'm Midnight and this is Jazmine. I'm a raven and she's the cat as you probably already know." She smiled.

She was shorter than the others and wore a thin pink sundress. Her appearance seemed quite ordinary for someone of her age except one thing: two rabbit ears on either side of her head. Why did she still have animal-like features when the others didn't.

Midnight quickly lased one arm around the rabbit-girl so that she had one girl under each arm.

"this is Daisy- she's basically the baby of the family" Midnight explained whilst Daisy fiddled with the long fringe that covered one of her eyes. "she can't fully control her transformation yet hence the ears." She laughed. Daisy didn't say anything throughout the whole ordeal.

Suddenly Ben was pulled from my side.

"You idiot what do you think your doing telling a stranger our secret!" said a small girl decides him. She was about Jasmine's height; she had long ginger hair which was puled into two messy pigtails. 

"but you're in your human form..." stated Midnight. With a heavy blush the girl scoffed; "of course I know that idiot!" Midnight just laughed at the smaller girl's actions and pulled her into a hug.

"This is Amber and as you can tell he is literal flaming garbage." Midnight laughed, "oh she's also the fox. She may seem mean but she's really nice deep down!"

"Hey, let go of me and I'm not flaming garbage!!" stated Amber as she pushed Midnight off her. Midnight was quick to respond and held her tighter. Accepting defeat Amber hugged her back.

"so new girl what brings you here?" questioned Midnight, still refusing to let go of Amber. Ben immediately perked up at the question and threw his rms around my neck.

"This is Ella. She was my best friend but, she can't remember me," Ben sighed, "but I'm not giving up and I'm goanna make her remember me!" Ben shouted enthusiastically. I swear this bot is bipolar. Midnight let go of Amber and placed her hand of my shoulder.

"Where do we begin?