Chapter 2

Y/F/M- your favourite movie

A/N's pov.

Y/N explained to Rosé everything. She looked shocked and happy at the same time. Lisa apologized for everything.

~Time Skip~

Y/N's pov.

"Y/N, Chae come here!" Lisa yelled from the kitchen. We stood up and went to the kitchen. The smell that came from kitchen was amazing. We entered the kitchen...

"UNNIE! That's favourite pie!" I yelled. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I thanked Lisa. "This Child" Rosé and Lisa started gigling. Won't lie pie tasted good~. "Hey do you want to watch a movie" Chae asked me and Lisa. "Yes" me and Lisa replied at the same time.

~Time Skip~

We sat on sofa and started chosing a movie. At the end we chosed Y/F/M. This movie is the best!

Lisa's pov.

"Hey unnie" I said to Rosé. "Yes" She asked. "Y/N fell asleep" I answered. "We should carry her to her room" Chae wispered. We carried Y/N to her room. Thank gidbess she was wearing her PJ's. Unnie Chae cowered her with a blanket.

We left the room. "Hey unnie" I said "Where can I sleep". "Well there are some spare room's here" She answered. I have to admit their house is big. Rosé showed that her room was next to stairs. There was three spare rooms. One was next to Y/N, second was in other side of hallway and third one was in the center.

I chosed the room next to Y/N. I fell asleep thinking about her.

~In The Morning~

I woke hearing voces from downstairs. Of course it was Y/N and Rosé yelling. I went down to see what happend. They were yelling about it is 5 a.m. they both can't fall asleep again. I saw Chae and Y/N both a little bit blushing at each other. "Hey" I said to them. "Good morning" Y/N said cutely and she blushed a bit more. "You can't fall asleep too" Chae asked. "Yeah" I answered. "Oh boy" Y/N sighted.

~Time Skip~

Y/N's pov.

We finally got in the car. I didn't wanted to got to school. But maybe it would be diffrent? Becouse Lisa is with us? Maybe they will stop bully us? Or they will bully Lisa too?

Well hello over here👋

Do you enjoy the story?

-Author🖤💗