Chapter 3

Y/N's pov.
All way to school I thought about Lisa. Everything is so strange. I was overthinking again until i felt Lisa's hand.

"We arrived"she said.

She was placing her hand on my leg. I turned all red. We all got out of the car.

"Yo Y/N you ok?" Rosie said.

"Totally" I asnwered.

"Then why are you so red" after saying that she giggled.

Chaeyoung's giggle is cute. WAIT?! I HAVE CRUSH ON BOTH OF MY FRIENDS?! WHATS HAPPENING?! I have crush on... Lalisa Manoban... and Park Chaeyoung...what the. We saw an expensive car that was parked near our car.

"It's them" Lisa looked annoyed.

"Who?" I asked.

"It's Kim's Jisoo and Jennie" Chae grabbed my hand and took Lisa with her to school.

I sighted. Rosie is fast. Well she is the fastest in our class. I mean school.

~Meanwhile~

Jisoo's pov.
Ah we arrived to school. I wasn't feeling the best withought my lovely Y/N. She is such a pretty person. And all we was... Bullying hee. My poor Y/N. I knew that Jennie had a crush on Y/N too. Maybe we could share Y/N. I know one more thing. That Rosé and Lisa has a crush on her too. What then? What if Y/N isn't lesbian. What to do?

"Ya Jisoo stop daydreaming" Jennie said.

"I am trying not to. Plus I am not daydreaming but just only o verthinking" I said looking at Jennie.

"Unnie you are cofussing" She lookwd at me like to some kind of idiot.

"Ye sure" I answered to her look.

We were in school already. I saw Y/N talking to her friends. I looked at Jennie. She knew. We passed near them. I was blushing mess.

~Time Skip~

I heard the bell ring. I had english class while Jennie had art class. We waved and I went to my class. I sat down thinking. Someone sat next to me. I looked at the person. It was...

Hellou everyone
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for not writting alot.
-Author🖤💗