Chapter One

If the boys were more careful in the first place, the girls wouldn't have been in there current position.

After Gray bumped into the table, there was a puff of smoke. The whole guild looked at the source of the smoke. After the smoke cleared up, three mini figures wailed.

At that moment, Erza, Lucy, and Juvia came through the guild doors.

"What's going on here?" Erza demanded. Every cleared the way and they saw the three wailing babies.

"Wuvia! Wuvia!" A raven-haired baby boy wailed.

"Ewza!" Cried the bluenette. "Ewza!"

"Wucy!" Called the pinkette.

When the boys saw the girls, there faces instantly brightened. They clapped there hands and giggled.  Everyone awed. Walked up to the baby boys and crouched down to there level.

"Juvia thinks Gray~sama is so cute!" Juvia hugged the baby Gray.

"I've got to say, they're quite adorable." Erza said cooing at Jellal.

"So kawaii!" Lucy pinched Natsu's cheeks. He giggled happily at the attention he was receiving.

Mira smiled and said, "looks like you three will take care of them." Levy came from behind. "There really isn't a cure for this, but it'll be over in a week." The girls nodded, not really paying attention to the pettie bluenette. Levy sighed.

Lucy was at the bar, drinking her strawberry milkshake, bouncing Natsu on her lap. "Wuce." Lucy looked down at Natsu. "Have miwkshake?" He pointed to the glass. "Want one?" She asked. Natsu shook his little pink head. "Drink wif you." Lucy giggled at his adorableness. She took another straw and lower the glass for Natsu. They both happily sipped the milkshake together.

Juvia was walking outside holding Gray's hand. They passed the park and Gray tugged on Juvia's arm. Juvia looked down at him. "Wuvia. Can we go to pawk?" Juvia giggled at him. "Alright, Gray~sama." They walked to the park and Juvia sat down on a bench. Gray let go of her hand and ran to a pond. He watched the fish with lots of interest. He puffed up his cheeks and sucked them in. Juvia giggled at him. A few girls stopped in front of him and pinched his cheeks, and cooed at him. He started wailing again. Juvia came up to him and picked him up. He stopped wailing and laid on her shoulder an sniffed. "Wanna go home, Gray~sama?" Juvia asked. Gray sniffed. He then heard the music from an ice cream truck. "Ice cweam?" He asked. Juvia turned to the ice cream truck. She walked over to the truck. "What flavor do you want, Gray~sama?" Juvia asked, looking down at him. "What you get." Juvia giggled lightly. "Two vanilla, please" The guy in the truck nodded. He gave her the cones and she paid for it.

They sat down on a bench and ate there ice cream. Gray finished his ice cream and yawned. Juvia chuckled as she wiped his face with a napkin. She picked him up and he laid his head on her shoulder. He yawned again and closed his eyes. "Wanna go home, Gray~sama?" Gray nodded slightly. Juvia chuckled softly and kissed his forehead.

♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥

Welp. That's the end of the chapter. I might post later today or tomorrow.

💬  Comment 💬
🔥     Vote     🔥
🖐️   Follow   🖐️

Arigato, 🐈 NekoJimmy~san 🐈