Chapter Five

Sorry for the late chapter. I was on vacation and wasn't really inspired. So I'm gonna see what I got.

Enjoy!

Nova_Dreyar⚡

♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥

Natsu sat in the bar. Subconsciously stirring his strawberry vanilla milkshake with a straw. He let out a sigh. "What's wrong Natsu?" Mira asked. "I wowwy bout Wuce." He said, laying down his tiny head on the table. "I sure she'll be fine."Mira assured him. "Yeah," Natsu jumped down from the top of the stool. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked out of the guild. To tell the truth, Natsu was having nightmares about Lucy. Of watching her die. Being tortured in the most unpleasant ways. And he standing there. Not being able to make a move. Natsu absentmindedly kicked on a stone when he bumped into someone. "Sowwy." He said, looking up. "Natsu had a kid?" He heard the blonde man say. "Stwing?" Natsu asked recognizing the man. "Eh?"

"Me! Natsu!" The small pinkette pointed to himself. Sting laughed. "The hell happened to you?" Natsu ignored his question. "Where go?" He asked. "Just came back from a job." Natsu looked up at him hopefully. "Wuce?" Sting looked at him for a while. "Ya mean Lucy?" Natsu nodded his head rapidly. "Yeah, I saw her, Erza, and Juvia by the train-" Sting never finished because the pinkette was already running. It just so happens that a certain blue cat was following him. "Natsu!" He ignored Happy and continued running.

They reached the train station and saw the girls. "Wuce!" The pinkette called. Erza and Juvia turned around. Natsu's eyes widened when he saw the condition Lucy was in. Bruises and cuts covered her body. She lay limp, barely alive, her eyes closed. "Wuce?" Natsu brushed her hair out of her face. "We have to take her to Wendy!"Erza commanded.

Natsu was at a daze to remember about what happened next. Happy carried him while the girls rushed Lucy to the infirmary. Natsu sat by her side, gripping her hand and tracing patterns on her arm. Wendy came in and green light came from her hands. "I'm sorry Natsu but you're going to have to leave." Natsu didn't budge. "Natsu please." Natsu stayed in his position. Erza and Mira came in. They lightly nudged him away from the bed, but he remains still. They then grapped each off his arms and pulled him out of the infirmary. "Wuce!" He cried out, tears streaming down his round cheeks, glistening them. Wendy locked the door and they put Natsu down. He immediately ran to the door and started pounding on it. "Wuce!" He cried. "Shut up, you flameheaded baby cry!" Gray insulted. To everyone's surprise, Natsu ignored him. In fact, Natsu ignored everyone. Mira's kind words, Erza's threats, Gray's insults, hell, even Laxuas' lightning didn't effect him. Eventually, everyone gave up, and Natsu continued to pound on the door. Gray fell asleep in Juvia's arms, so she went home. Jellal told Erza that he was hungry, they went to the café, and Mira needed to take care of the bar, leaving Natsu alone.

Natsu soon calmed down and Wendy came out. "Natsu?" He looked up. "You can see her now, but be careful." Natsu nodded, quietly walking into the room. He threw off his shoes and socks, climbing up the bed. He stared at Lucy's sleeping form. Her golden blonde hair lay gently on the pillow, her dark lashes casting soft shadows on her cheeks, mouth slightly open, she looked so peaceful. He gently lay on top of her, stuffing his face in between her big, warm, soft, breasts, sighing happily. "Natsu?" He heard her croak. Natsu gripped her new clean shirt. She wrapped her arms around him, patting his back. She slowly turned to the side, seeing his tear streaked face. "Aww, Natsu, baby, it's okay, it's gonna be okay." She cooed softly, kissing his forehead. She ran her fingers through his hair. Natsu stuffed his face in her breasts again. "You going to sleep?" Natsu nodded slightly. Lucy kissed his forehead and pulled the cover over the both of them.

They both sighed and closed there eyes, enjoying each other's company.

♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥

Yasssss! I've finally finished the chapter! It's probably not that good, but I liked the ending scene. It was so cute! ❤️_❤️ But when Natsu was pulled away from Lucy my heart broke.

💬 Comment💬
⭐ Vote ⭐
💌 Follow 💌

Nova_Dreyar