Chapter Three

For SunshineCj9. Sorry for the wait. Here's the next chappy. Hope you enjoy!

Nova_Dreyer⚡

♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥

Lucy cradled a kawaii sleep Natsu in her arms. It was getting dark and Lucy was getting tired too. She felt him shift around and looked down at him. "Natsu?" She worriedly raked her fingers through his hair. "Wewe we going, Wuce?" Lucy sighed in relief. "We're going home." Lucy said, still combing his spikey pink hair. Natsu rested his head on Lucy's shoulder.

Lucy opened the door to her apartment. She placed Natsu on her bed and went to take a shower.

When she came out of the bathroom, she smelled smoke. She ran to her bedroom and didn't find Natsu. She then ran to the kitchen and found Natsu. He was eating up the flames and the oven was burning. "Natsu!" She yelled. Natsu flinched and looked up to see Lucy glaring at him. He started crying and Lucy sighed. "Natsu..." She said in her most gentlest voice. "I sowwy Wuce!" Natsu cried. "I hungwy!" Lucy gently picked him up and patted his back, shushing him. She then picked him up and put him on the bed. She put on her pajamas and slipped into bed. She then wrapped her arms around him. Natsu's face was stuffed in her boobs. "Warm boobies..." He mumbled dreamily. Lucy giggled.  She kissed his forehead subconsciously and stroked his hair until she fell asleep.

♥••♥••♥••♥••♥••♥

Sorry for the short update. That's all I could get for today.

💬 Comment 💬
⭐     Vote      ⭐
💌    Follow   💌

Nova_Dreyer