Chapter 7: Makarovs' Fight

Makarov P.O.V

I stood in the hallway as I felt magical power clash behind me. It was wonderful to finally see Jesse again. I was always hopeing that he would turn into an amazing man just like his dad and just like his mom, he is as graceful as the rolling waves.

*Flashback*
"Hey old man! I want you to meet someone. This is Hama Hatake my girlfriend. She wants to join the guild." I looked at this women and she was truly beautiful. Especially her eyes that were a sapphire blue. "Of course she can join the guild. Now Hama where would you like your guild mark and what color would you like it to be?" Her eyes sparkled like it was one of the best things that could have been said to her. "I would like a blue mark on my left shoulder blade please."

*Flashback over*

I continued walking down the hallway when i felt his presence. "Show yourself Jose now!" "Always so angry Makarov. You really should calm down you wouldn't want to have a heart attack now would you." He smiled in a twisted way that made my skin crawl. "I assume your not alone where is Zerref?" "I am right here Mr. Dreyar." I turned around instantly. I knew that there was no way in hell that i could defeat these two by myslef i needed reinforcements and quick. "Thats why im here 3rd" I turned to see the first master Mavis Vermillion floating beside me. "What are you doing here?" "I am here because Zerref is here." her voice was calm but there was a hint of anger in it.

"So you are here Mavis I can't see you but your magic power was always more noticable than others. I assume you are here to save the boy, but i can not allow you to take him. I need him for my plans." He closed his eyes and when they opened they were red. "I am truely sorry for this Death Pillar!" Mavis atuomatically took control. Putting her hands together she chanted "Anicent Fairy Magic: Life Sheild" A sheild of light appeared around us and blocked the attack. I was shocked since when has she been able to to that. I thought she only had illusion magic. dtaring at her i was confused greatly. "Worry about that latter Makarov just take down Jose!" Knowing her fight was out of my leauge I turned and looked at Jose and he was pissed! Great this was not going to be easy. "It never is 3rd now go after Jose and I'll deal with Zerref." Nodding my head I walked towards Jose. "This isnt going to end well for you. It didn't then and it won't now." i said to him in a menacing voice. Smiling he awnsered, "Oh you took the words right out of my mouth. Dead Wave" Jumping up i dogded the attack just in to to counter with my own "Rain of Light!". I landed on the ground as my attack hit Jose. "Oh Makarov you are so..... WEAK!!" I turned around and saw him perfectly fine.He p didnt even dogde my attack. "What are you Jose?" "I am your worst nightmare! Shadow March!". A wave of shadow creatures rose from the ground hold scythes. As they started to approach me a shield of light appeared before me. "Makarov get out of here now. I'll handle this." "But first I can't-" I was cut off bye the death glare she gave me. Bowing my head I started thinking, I didn't know what to do I couldn't leave her by herself so j made the decision to do something completely stupid. Standing up straight I putu hands in a form for one of the three great fairy tail magics. Closing my eyes I concentrated on my power "Fairy Law!!!" As my energy was released I saw two golden magic circles appear above Zerref and Jose. They both knew what was about to happen I could see it in their eyes. Then something unexpected happenedy magic power disappeared. Looking down I saw a scythe sticking out from my body. Coughing blood came out my mouth. I fell down and watched as Zerref and Jose teleported away.

Mavis P.O.V

When I saw Makarov I immediately ran to him. "You stupid fool. Why did you come back?" He simply smiled "Fairy Tail doesn't abandon their nakama." And he closed his eyes. Putting my hand to his neck I felt a very slow pulse. I needed Wendy now if I can't reach her in time then the sixth master of Fairy Tail with die.

A.N heeeeey long time no update. *nervous laugh* So what do y'all think? Leave comments to tell me and don't forget to vote and follow. Itll motivate me more to uoadtw if you do. Till next time Joey out