Last Tear

* Jhope's P.O.V *

PAH, a gun shot goes off, I start to hear footsteps behind me I turned around to see a gun pointed at my head.  " sleep well " the person with the gun said then they shot me.

I wake up to my whole body sweating, i'm trying to catch my breath as I tell myself it was only a dream, nothing more than a dream. I look outside my window knowing that it is still pitch black outside but I still had the urge to check.  I throw my covers to the floor and get up off my bed, it slowly makes a deep creak.  I stumble out of my room trying not to trip over anything, I get to the kitchen feeling all light headed, and losing my sanity while i'm at it.  I open the fridge to grab a water but......

* Jimin's P.O.V *

I wake up, only because I heard a thud on the ground, I get up to go check it out well, after grabbing the pocket knife off my dresser.  I creep slowly out my door I barley made it out the door to only see J-hope lying on the floor passed out.  I get down to the floor and I shake him lightly " Jhope---Jhope can you hear me ----- Jhope " He says nothing back to me. I run to my room and grab my cell phone and call 911.

* on the phone with 911 *
Hello...... yes, yes my friend is passed out and I tried waking him up but he is not waking up ........ okay thank you
* phone call ends *

I rush back to Jhope almost slipping on the floor " Jhope you're gonna be okay just hang in there " 4mintues I say in my head trying to calm myself down.
only 4mintues

Knock Knock

I sprinted to the door and unlocked it
" where is he at ? " a tall ambulance guy asked me  ( why is everyone taller than me ) " right over here " I walked toward Jhope's body and pointed.
They picked him up and put him into one of those ambulance bed things and walked out the door.

*At the hospital *
I sit in the hospital lobby waiting for Jhope's test scans to be over with..... I decided I need to call RM

RM is my best friend me and him were friends before all 7 of us came together.... RM is like a big brother to me well litterally, he is was taller than me but were not related in any way AT ALL.

* On the phone with RM *
RING RING
RM: Why are you calling me so late Jimin ?
Jimin : Um.... RM I have to tell you something urgent
RM: Are you okay, Jimin where are you ?
Jimin : I'm fine but it's Jhope
RM : What happened ?
Jimin : I found him passed out in the kitchen so i'm at the hospital right now
RM : *says something I can't hear * Okay I'm coming Jin is coming along with me too
Jimin : Okay, call me when you are here
RM : Okay bye
* End of phone call *

Park Jimin ? I look up to see the nurse coming towards me and what seems to be the test scans
" We have ran some test and Jung Hoeseok is in critical condition it seems like he had a migrane and got nasues from it and passed out " " how long will he be staying ?" . " maybe 2 more days, we just want to run some more test and see if he will need some medication, and you will be able to visit him in a coupe mintues were just getting his stuff hooked up ", " okay, thank you " " no problem ".

Migranes huh... I stare off into space but soon awoken by RM and Jin rushing into the building
" why are you so loud ? " I ask the 2, Jin and RM look at each other then say " what do you mean ", " You sounded like the stampede that killed mufasa " we all chukled a little " Hey watch it Mufasa was a good man, don't joke about my role model " Jin said very confidently, we all stared at each other then started laughing up a storm again until the receptionist told us to hush or leave .  so we hushed.

" so any update on Jhope ? " RM asks " yes, they said he has migranes and apprently this one made him pas------ ", " WOAH Migranes thats a big deal, my grandpa had it and was passing out everyday " Jin says a little to loud.

Receptionist : HUSH
Jin : sorry, * then smiles *
Receptionist : * Blushes *

" and nobody belived me when I said I was worldwide handsome ", I chuckle a little with a smile.  " Jhope is able to be seen now " the nurse says, " it is room 204 ".   " thank you " RM says with a wink

" can you all stop flirting with everybody " I say as we get into the elevator and go to floor 2, " are you jelaous you can't get a girl ", "PSSH no " RM and Jin both side eye me then the doors opened.
We walked down the 200 hall ooking for 204 " right here " I say as we reached it ...I open the door and Jhope is lying there with tubes coming from his wrist and stomach and some type of brain scan device on his head.  " DDAENG hobi they messed you up " RM said, Jhope smiled a little but also he layed there looking lifeless and with no color.  I just want to cry for him but I know it would only make him cry too, he doesn't deserve this at all I say in my head as I try and hold back the tears in my eyes.

But I couldn't....

* Jin's P.O.V *

When we stepped into Jhope's hospital room I could tell everyones heart dropped espically Jimin.
You can tell he was trying not to cry and I wanted to hold that little ball of mochi but before I planned to go over and do it.....

* RM's P.O.V *

Jimin broke, Heck he broke down all right.  I never seen Jimin or anyone cry like that before I tell you.  He was snotting from the nose and his eyes were all ready red and he was making this werid hurt seal noise....

* Jin's P.O.V *
I was egar to hug him but I know I will cry with him too and I didn't want to cry over hobi or infront of him.  I went over to Jimin who was balled up on the floor....

" Hey Jimin, lets go outside "  I tell him in a calming voice we both walked out the room together.  " Once you get yourself together comeback in theroom, we don't want Jhope feeling sad than he may already be. ", I hug Jimin then wak back into the room. 

* RM's P.O.V *
when Jimin and Jin left the room.... one single tear fell from Jhope's eye, thats all he could cry.

* Jhope P.O.V *
( Next chapter to find out more )

* Authors note

whoever is reading this I hope to acctually make a book that has an ending to it.... I feel likeI have done really good on the first chapter and thankyou for reading