Let's Move On ( Finale )

* Thank you so much for anyone who decided to read this, I write these books becasue they are fun but if you actually made it to this point I couldn't thank you enough *

* Suga's P.O.V *
" Dang why are the wedding bells so loud " I said to Jungkook while rubbing my ear, " because they just are, or maybe it's just cause you have sensitive ears " then he busted out laughing.  " Hey shut up Zico is coming, and it means the wedding has started " V said to us sternly .

* Jungkook P.O.V *
" aw look at hobi he is so happy " I said to the 6 of us, " what do you want him to look like, MaD ? " Jin added on, " Jin and the rest of you shut up " Jimin said glaring into the eyes of all of us.  " He is mad, skskksks " I said quielty, " Okay seriously Jungkook shut up or leave " V said back.  " GuEsS I WiLl ShUt Up ThEn ".

* Jhope's P.O.V *
I turn to see Zico walking down the isle, all I could think is he is so handsome and how much I love him. 

* Zico's P.O.V *
" hey babe " I said to hobi as soon as I got up to the front, I could tell her was about to cry.  I went over to him " babe, look at me just look at me, now don't you cry on me right now okay " he sniffled a little then hugged me, " lets get married " he said.

The Reception :
" why is Jhope reception so late "

* Jin's P.O.V *
" Jungkook stop asking questions and shut up, you are talking to much, I know the reception is late and we are going to go even if you are asleep " I whipped around and told him.

* Jungkook *
" I hate you all, you have no respect for me hmph " I turned away from them, " Jungkook where do you think you're going you don't even know where we are " Jimin said running after me folowing along with V, " Jungkook what is the name of this street " V asked me, looking at me in the eyes like he just gave me a dare " uh.... Yo mama " Then I ran back to the other hyungs .  " Jungkook get back here, my mom is not crippled and ugly " He yelled at me.

The Recpetion :

* Jimin's P.O.V *
" I would like to thank everyone for supporting us , and thank you for coming " Jhope said through the mic.

                                                                                                                     The End