3

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

"H-hey broom turtle, what's that?" Rak points at the PlayStation inside my room.

I still don't know what explanation i'm going to say to my parents, you know? It's not normal to let a four guy stay inside your house specially without consent.

"Can you stop calling me broom turtle? I don't have a broom with me."

Now that i think about it, when i see Rak in the comic calling everyone turtle was cute. But when it comes to him calling me broom turtle it looks like there is somehow a reason for it.

"Because if i call you witch turtle you'll get mad." so he really thinks that i'm a witch who can bring them back.

How can we find a way to bring them back? Also, I'm nervous how can i explain to my parents everything?

"PlayStation. You want to play?" i answered shortly.

"You play with that?" Bam spoke out of nowhere.

It seems that they don't know it exist but they have a phone and television(even hell joe have that from karaka and everyone uses phone to get in touch with emily). Other than that, workshop is the best when it comes to techy than here.

I teach them on how to use and the two were very excited, you can see how their eyes sparkles when looking at it.

I left them as soon as karaka call me, dang.. I'm still not get used to seeing Karaka's real face though.

"I'm thirsty" he said while touching his throat.

Dang-it Karaka, he looks hot but he surely looks like jahad.

Khun is on the terrace, taking a look outside.

To be honest, until now it feels surreal. Like it was just a dream,but it's legit not.

I went to the kitchen to make some iced tea and baked cookies.

"Woah look at that HAHAHAHA" Rak said while playing with Bam. It seems that they really enjoyed it.

I put the tea and cookies on the dining table inside my room.

The other two noticed me as they went closer to get some snacks.

"Do you think we'll stay longer?" Khun asked.

"I don't know. But just like you said, we need to find a way to bring us back." Karaka said,sipping on his tea.

Seems like he likes the iced tea.

"Y/n, do you think there's something to do with your phone?" Khun asked me.

"I think so, i just tap the notif of it then a sudden light came up" I explaned.

"Why don't you try it again? Maybe it'll reverse or what." Karaka grabs my hand who's holding my phone and snatched it.

"H-hey! You can't just grab other's phone!?" i tried to get it back but i just stumbled onto him.

Luckily,he's sitting on my bed so we didn't fell on the floor.

How come this dude smells nice? Is it a slayer thing?

"Get off! You're heavy!" he hissed.

I immediately got up and he throw my phone to me,looking away.

"Just try it!"

"Enough lovers; y/n he's right, try it" khun interrupt karaka that make his ears turn into red.

So I click the webtoon app and tap the TOG, I read the current episode and Yama was on it.

"It looks like Yama is in trouble, hey Karaka! You said to Madorako that you need Yama's help right?" the other two went closer as they heard what I said.

"Yama Baylord?" Bam asked.

"Another turtle slayer?" Rak said as he sniffed the cookies but didn't eat it. "It's not a banana" he added.

"Yes" i show them what's happening to Yama on the comic. "His right hand named Gado betrayed him because he's planning to wake his older brother and dethrone him."

"Can you tell us more?" Karaka asked.

I was about to scroll it down but my phone suddenly struck again by the light and disappeared.

"W-what the..." the remaining dust of the light form into a ring and directly wears it in my right middle finger.

I tried to remove it but no avail.

"What's happening!?!?!?" i asked them.

"What are we gonna supposed to do now?" khun asked and lost in a deep thought.

"We need to help Yama" Bam said.

"But guys.." Rak points at a red fluffy pup on the ground.

"A puppy?" Karaka asked.

"We don't have a do---YAMA!?!?!?!?"

"Slayer Candidate? What did you do to summon me here? And stop looking down on me!" the puppy roared.

An angry puppy, but it's Yama.

"Is that you Yama?" Karaka asked, you can see how confused he is right now.

"Ofcourse it's me, i never thought that you'll show your real face Karaka." he said. "But how come you do not recognize me?" he said.

Khun carried the puppy and face it to the mirror.

"WAAAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!?" Yama was shocked.

He can't believe it was him, well obviously he's really a dog.

"What did you do to me!?!?!?!"
He shouted in disbelief.

"Nothing's changed isn't it?" Karaka asked.

"NO DAMNIT!!! MY APPEARANCE CHANGED!" he kepts barking and barking about what happened to him.

Khun put him down so he can walk freely.

"Cute." i murmured but enough for yama to hear me.

He glared at me showing his pointed teeth. Still cute.

"So what happened? Why am i here?"

We explained everything to him,even Yama accused me that i'm an enemy. Dude, if he's in his true form i might be dead.

Everyone are quiet, even Yama was in a deep thought.

"If we can't get back there as soon as possible, My brother is now currenlty on my throne." Yama sighed in defeat.

I went to Yama and put him on a chair, He complained but stopped as soon a i bow to him.

"Lord Yama, i know it's also my fault why you ended up here. So i'm going to take my responsibility to serve you here in this world." I tried my best to look sincere, i really want to take care of some pup.

"Alright then." he said but shocked when i suddenly pet him.

He tried to complain but stopped as if he feels good petting him.

"Can i touch yama too?" Bam whispered but yama heard it.

Yama aggresively barks at us trying to look scary. His face saying "don't look down in this doggo"

Well, so it's not four guys anymore? It's five guys but one turned it to a cutie pup.