4

Yama's POV

Yama's POV

It's been a week since I came here in y/n's place. It's not that bad since y/n never disappoints to serve me.

Although there is a lot of struggles with this form, I can't poop properly because i can't reach the toilet. And I even eat in a food bowl for a while.

Damnit, but i liked being pet by y/n.

"Y/n, I really can't sleep properly on the couch. I don't even want to sleep beside the slayers." I said.

Y/n carries me and put me in her lap.
I sometimes feel that y/n is treating me like her own pet. She always hugged me and plays with me with those toy bones. (That toy bones must be a hypnotize thingy coz i keep chasing it whenever y/n toss it somewhere)

But I'm a guy for pete's sake.

"Then you sleep beside me Lord Yama" she said casually.

"What?"

"Well, you see..i can serve you more now that you're going to sleep in my room." y/n explained.

She's right, since y/n is my slave as long as i'm here.

"Well then."

*****

Bam's POV

We somehow manage to adapt in this world, we now know how to use the things here.

And y/n was right, there is no such as any creatures here as well as the abilities. Everything is in peace.

For now, we tried helping her in the house because we also stay here. I somehow loved this place so far.

But the thought of us we're just a mere characters from a comic is terryfying. Does that mean everything that will happen to us were already decided? But didn't expect to turn out this way?

How are my friends? Shibisu? Wangnan? Ms. Endorsi? And the others?

"You're in a deep thought." khun sit beside me.

"I'm just thinking if this didn't happened, our destiny was already determined." i said.

"The creator." khun said.

I nod.

"I want to meet the creator,who created us." I declared.