5

Y/N's POV

"Explain." Dad said while tapping his shoe.

Mom prepare some snacks while interrogating us.

"My apologies for us on staying in your house Sir,but we do not know how to come back from our place." Karaka said while bowing his head and the rest do the same.

Dad look at me and sighed.

"I thought my child was holding a night party here in our house because it chose to stay here,but luckily didn't." I sighed in relief but once again my Dad massage his forehead.

"But the thing is that my little pumpkin let the four guys stay in this house and even bring a puppy."

"I'm not a pup!" Yama barks.

It seems that Dad can't hear what Yama is saying.

"Maybe because they're not related to what happened to us..." Khun whispered.

"What!? Only you guys can hear me!? No way!" Yama barks again.

"There's no way they can't hear me, Hey old man! I know you can hear me right!? Hey!!" Yama kept trying but it seems that our guess is true.

Dad look at Yama, confused.

"Does he want snacks or something? Can anyone try to shut him up?"

I looked at Yama and i can see in his face that he was so shocked, like bruh no one has ever looked down on him.

"What the actual f--"

"Hey watch your mouth doggo" Karaka pointed to Yama who's about to cuss his frustration.

"Yes, he better shut his mouth. My ears hurt when he keeps barking like that, atleast put him some leash." Dad said motioning his hand to Yama's neck.

"Or maybe you better lea---AAACK OUCH LET ME GO!!" He yelled as Yama suddenly bite his hand.

"D-Dad!!!!"

All of us stand up to put yama away from Dad, geez i hope dogs in their kind were free from rabbies atleast??

Once that we finally get yama out on Dad's hand, i hugged him tight preventing him to attack more.

"Jusmiyo marimar! That dog needs to learn some lesson!" Dad shouted in pain as he touched his hand where yama bites it, teary eyed.

"You shoudn't do that Lord Yama" i whispered to pup i'm hugging.

But no response.

-----

It's already night time and we need to sleep for tommorow.

It was already settled, I finally convinced my parents to let them stay here for a while.

Dad seems to like Bam because of it's kindness and the other three likes Mom's accompany to them.

While Yama..he seems off.

He remained silent after biting Dad.