6

[Y/N]'s POV

"A-ah ouch!!" I squeek as i held my hair from hurting.

"Wake up slowpoke the sun is out!" Yama barks at me while pulling my hair with his gritted teeth.

"Let me go so i can stand up properly! I'm nearly gonna fall out from bed y'know" he let go of my hair and i sighed in annoyance.

I don't know what's wrong with Yama this days, but he's not accepting any service from me.

Yesterday he kept on staring to Dad, i felt nervous that maybe he'll pay back from what happened before..

*flashback*

"What?" Dad asked to Yama, feeling uneasy thinking he might bite him again.

But luckily; Yama just roll his eyes and advert his gaze then walk away. Dad just shrug his shoulders and continue to read some newspaper.

"I wonder what he wants.." Dad whispered.

*end of flashback*

Still, i can't believe that Yama acts this childish. I carried Yama and hug him tight.

"WAIT HUMAN WTF ARE YOU DOI--"

"You're just cute that's all" i smiled.

"Goodmorning Y/N." Karaka entered and i can see he's wearing a black shirt, he really looks hot.

"W-what brings you here???" I stuttered. Yama looks at me, confuse. "The hell are you stuttering for?" He asked me.

"Talk." He sat on my study chair and roam his eyes around my room.

"I guess i'll go to my duty, gonna bring my awesomeness in this house. Goodbye ignorant people!" Yama shouted and walk away from my room.

"So...?" I look at him.

Damn, what's happening to me? And why do he looks so hot? Is this really the jahad's genes? Wtf.

"I've been thinking, as the time goes by we can't just do this everyday and so on. Y/N i'm losing my patience." He said, brushing his hair in frustration.

"I am sorry..even me i really want to help as much as i can. But as for now, we need to find out something about this first before going to the author okay?" I assured him as i show him my mark. The mark that we don't even know what's the purpose.

"I know, but that's not what i meant." He said.

"Then.. what do you mean?" I asked.

He came closer as he sits beside me, blushing. No no no i know what's happening.

"Ka..raka it's still early for this.." i said as i push his chest a little away from me.

"What? I just want to say that we can't just wear only one clothes everyday but i am ashamed to tell you this so i think i can lower my voice while talking to you about this." He scratch his head

"Oh so that's the reason.." Dad look at the boys and felt ashamed that we forgot to gave them another clothes.

"Y/N my pumpkin, i think you should buy them clothes. Atleast bring one of them who knows the sizes of their clothes." As Dad said that I immediatley look at Khun.

"Alright, i'll go with Y/N" Khun said and smile with Dad

****

"Baam's size are exactly like this one" Khun said as he gets the clothes he like for Baam.

Why does everyone is so gorgeous? The author really give them good features they're so blessed.

As we finished buying some clothes i decided to make a tour with Khun in the Mall.

"It is really ordinary" He whispered.

"Well, atleast you find peace for awhile" i smiled at him.

I realized that this guy and the others are so tall like my height only reach their chest.

We sat on a bench and look at the people.

"Y/N" He said.

I look at him and He's looking at his hand.

"So this is the real world huh?" He said. "To think what Bam told me before, that our destiny has been decided by creator, that we're just a character in a story is really hard to take."

I saw the glint of sadness in his eyes.

"Then it makes me hard to hate our enemies because the creator told them to do so, and a lot has happened. Now i feel irritated on why does he had to create that bitch" He said in annoyance.

I took his hand and squeeze it, "I'm sure everything will be fine Khun. And i am here to do what it takes to bring you back in your world" i smiled.

He looked shock and divert his gaze to me facing his burning ears.

"Y/N?"

I look at the guy who called me, His yellow hair reflects the light and his eyes that was so mezmerizing. it was my friend, Azrel.

"Oh Azrel"  I wave my hand to say hello.

He come closer and his brows started to knit as he saw Khun beside me holding his hand.

"Do you know how much i miss you Y/N?" He said as he pats my head. I giggled that makes Khun look at us.

"Who is he?" Azrel asked.

"Well Azrel, this is Khun my--"

"Boyfriend" Khun smiled extending his hand to Azrel as a sign of handshaking.

"Oh i  never knew about Y/N having a boyfriend" Azrel looking pissed and i don't know why maybe because og the way Khun acted but he took khun's hand for handshake.

"Nice to meet you too, so.. Y/N i'll head out. Til we meet again next time, it will be more...fun" Azrel smiled and again look at our hands. I forgot i'm still holding Khun's hand.

I was about to take it off but Khun held it even more. I look at him, he's also pissed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I just don't feel good about him, stay away from having a crush with that guy" he said. Standing up and carrying our shopping bags.

My face started to became red when i heard what he says. "NO I DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!!!"

"Really?" Khun looking more annoyed as ever.

"What? Are you jealous?" I smiled teasing him.

He looks at me then smiled.

"What if i am?"

He started to walk away out to the mall and here i am, jaw drop from what he said.

"W-what?"

He's kidding right? He has a thing for Baam right? Geez that guy. I forgot his teasing side.