The One Who Plays God and The Fallen Angel

Chapter 12

TREY

I sighed then rested my back on my chair while waiting for my expected visitor. The reception desk just called and told me that Carlos Moreno wants to see me. He's already on his way to my office.

I begun tapping my fingers on my table. I have to study some proposals before a meeting but I know I can't say 'no' to Tito Carlos. At alam ko naman na may tampo pa din s'ya sa ginawa ko sa MGC.

I cleared my throat when the door opened.

I simply watched him as Tito Carlos roamed his eyes around my office. I have loads of works, but I hired someone to keep everything in place. I hate to work on a messy environment. I feel like I can't think properly when my thing were not in order. Everything around me should be well-organized, specially my personal things.

"You got a nice office. Very spacious." Tito slowly said then nodded his head in approval. "This place screamed how big AGC is."

I can't help but smirked at his sarcastic remark. I stood up to give courtesy. "Please have a seat, Tito Carlos." I politely said then pressed the button for my secretary.

Tito Carlos carefully took the seat on the sofa. I sat on the seat across him.

After a warning knock, my personal assistant went in. She bowed a little.

"Anything you want, Tito?" I asked in a formal way.

He cleared his throat. "A cup of coffee will do. Just a teaspoon of sugar, dear. No creamer."

I looked at Aria. "Two cups of coffee." 

While waiting for the coffee, Tito asked about my plans for the airlines. I called my executive assistant, Kaia, to give him copy of the detailed plans for the next three years.

"Those were still proposals and will be discussed on the next annual meeting for MA." I explained as he scanned through the documents. "Kaia, give him the copy of monthly reports for the past three months."

She simply nodded then Kaia left my office.

I checked on my watch while Tito kept himself busy with the papers. 

"Cancel my three o'clock meeting, Aria." I said to my PA as she placed the cups of coffee on the center table.

She simply nodded. The best thing I like about my employees, they never questioned me, they'll simply nod.

I took my cup and sipped on it. I am thinking of going to the party Darco was saying last time we met. I am free of any meeting tonight.

After deciding to go to that party, I fished for my phone on my pocket then sent Darco a message. 

"Send Ivana and Calla in." Utos ko at ibinalik na kay Tito Carlos ang atensyon ko.

The side of his lips rose. "You have Aria, Kaia, Ivana, and Calla?" he teased.

I kept my formal face. "Aria is my personal assistant while Kaia is my exclusive secretary. I bring them with me wherever. Aria's job is to make my coffee, book reservations, keep my schedule well-organized and make arrangements for me. Kaia's the one responsible for corporate related matters, like business proposals and such. When I need to send someone to take my place whenever I'm not available, Kaia will handle. She's like my right hand." I explained even I don't find the need to. "Ivana and Calla are my secretaries in this company. Their payroll was not on me, but AGC. Their responsibilities on me ends in this company. When I'm not here and something important or emergency came up, they're the one dealing with Kaia. They're like my eyes on AGC." I added. "On MA, I have Addilyn, Sena and Liana, to keep my office working even I'm not around."