agora and...

"I met a boy whose eyes showed me that the past, present and future were all the same thing." 

agoraphobia   ag·​o·​ra·​pho·​bia      noun

agoraphobia
   ag·​o·​ra·​pho·​bia
      noun

―extreme or irrational fear of entering open or crowded places, of leaving one's own home, or of being in places from which escape is difficult.

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•

Aɢoʀᴀ  Aɴᴅ...

,and it's been a long time since i've just lain on the dry yellow grass of my lawn squinting at old light and feeling very small picturing all the galaxies and satellites and jet-planes and ships and forgotten red balloons seeping helium over the sea, and thinking in a very angsty-teenager sort of way about how far away i was from a lot of things...

He can imagine her shivering as she crawls into bed with a phone, ragged blanket pulled up to her nose as if she could somehow retain all the warmth of her exhalations.

She was always cold.

like this railroad track on the edge of town that i secretly would like to walk down with my arms stretched out like a tightrope walker's because you see, i want to lie down next to it and close my eyes and feel the low rumble clackclackclack of the train passing by, and i know it's silly but i used to like pretending that all the hobos onboard are going off to happier, warmer places like...