Aunt May

A/N Hi Humans! I'mma make this short but ya this is happening while Peter is elsewhere being Spider-Man, but Karen informs him later about a disturbance at his house, just so y'all know and are not confuzled by where he is.
Ok byeeeeee

Steve's POV

I saw Tony fly towards the paper that The Wolf had dropped and could hear him almost choke through the earpiece in my ear when he looked at it.

I called Tony's name but he didn't reply for a second, then he straightened in his red and gold suit.

"The Wolf is going after Peter's Aunt" he replied stiffly through the headset.

I knew Tony cared about the kid, though he trys to deny it but it's pretty obvious he feels kind of protective of him.

"We should stop this Wolf before they do something" Nat says and we all silently agree.

I start to walk forward and I see the rest of the team start to walk behind me.

We approached the apartment just to see The Wolf somehow climb straight up the side of the building and slip in a window that had been left slightly open.

Mrs. Parker's apartment.

"We need to move fast" I say into the earpiece "The Wolf is probably trained to be in and out"

I heard Tony mutter something but couldn't catch it.

"Let's go" he said his voice seeming to be slightly rough.

I slowly approached the apartment and tried to call Peter's Aunt's apartment (A/N Idk if apartment buildings are the same in Queens but I'm basing this off of an apartment my cousin used to live in) No answer, she must be sleeping.

"Tony, I can't get in and your suit is too large to get through the window we need Peter" I say wishing there was another way.

A pause.

"Ok I'll tell Karen to get him over here" He says carefully knowing that Peter might be too angry with The Wolf and may become reckless.

But he didn't seem like one to do that.

Tony's POV (Just quickly)

As Cap told me that I would have to call Peter, I worried that he may not be able to kill The Wolf, then I realized, he might be too reckless trying to kill The Wolf.

Or, may be too scared to.

"Ok I'll tell Karen to get him over here" I replied wishing it didn't have to come to this.

I turned off my earpiece as I told FRIDAY to tell Karen to get Peter over here.

Peter's POV (Yay finally!!!)

I just finished helping a woman escape a mugger before Karen alerted me that there was a disturbance at an apartment.

I stopped on top of the building I was at just as Karen said something I never want to hear again.

"It's at your apartment" She said before going quiet again.

I quickly swung over my heart beating fast and a panicky feeling in my stomach.

As I followed the all so familiar route I took almost every night.

I dropped down to the ground and spotted Steve waiting near the bushes. This isn't gonna be good.

"Mr. Captain America, sir, um... what's wrong" I say trying to keep any trace of panic out of my voice. Pretty much failing though.

"The Wolf is here and is planning on...taking out your Aunt" he says, carefully as if he thought I might go crazy.