🍒♤Chapter 1♤🍒

The Gayness Begins!

(No-one's P.O.V)

It was About Summer Mid-term for school and Izuku Midoriya Was getting ready for a day of •U.A High• he had been quite special over the past few days as he kept doing the most work on notes then the others where.

He made his way to the school on his Green and red Bike that was quite fast, he got there about 7:50AM just about 35 minutes until Class Starts!

♡Deku P.O.V♡

Another Day of U.A! Maybe if I ask todoroki he'll buy me another cookie from the cafe, but it's quite sispiciou-

"Hey, Get out the way Nerd!!!" A voice from behind as the blonde spike haired boy came crashing into Izuku and pinned him to the ground....(Quite like any other love story 😁) The Blonde Also known as Bakugo Katsuki From his group went all red, "I TOLD YOU TO MOVE DUMBASS!" he got of and walked of.

I was In shock to think that Kacchan my childhood friend actually told me to get out the way instead of running into me for once, I was dumb enough to not listen.."Kacchan! Wait up let's go inside together!" The Blonde looked back all red and made tch sound and walked of blushing. "K-Kacchan?" I responded Quickly, " Your bright red are you si-" the angry boy walked of already and the bell was about to go in 10 minutes, I'm still confused on why he was blushing so much - He kinda looked like a tomato or a cherry to be honest with you, more like kirishimas hair colour!

As I walked into the school heading to my Home room I sat down and saw my Teacher Mr Shota Aizawa asleep on the floor, maybe he's just taking a nap before class starts?

All of a sudden I turned around and panicked of the sight of my friend Shoto staring at me with a small smile and dull eyes as usual, "Sorry midoriya, I didn't mean to scare you." The Half and Half boy said with his Bright Oceanic Eye staring at the younger boy...he was blushing to every so slightly though, "Oh hey Todoroki! It's okay you just startled me a bit but that's okay, anyway your here early aren't you slightly late your always here on the bell!" I said Stuttering from every word now and again.

The Older,Taller and Emo looking boy smiled and the bell went for class...This woke Mr Aizawa Up - He sighed and wiped the drill from his mouth and put his sleeping bag away.

(Time Skip bought to you by Senpai!)

After Physical Education I noticed how Kacchan and Todoroki where both looking at me smiling and blushing, when I looked at them they turned away smiling and chuckling faintly - Am I really that cute?

⚁Todoroki P.O.V⚁

I couldn't help but look at him, I could feel myself burning up to the fact of him near me, I saw this morning that bakugo pinned him to the ground by accident.....he has the same idea as me and I don't like it. He needs to back the way back away from my Cuddle Buddy!

⚂Bakugo P.O.V⚂

Ever Since this Morning I've felt some kind of emotion towards Izuku, his soft green hair and cute freckled face makes me want to kiss the damn nerd... But the half n half bastard is in the way! I see him and how he looks at my deku, I'll be sure to beat his ass when I have the god damn chance to.