🍓♡Chapter 2♡🍓

Artwork Isn't mine :D
Thanks for reading!

Bakugo P.O.V

It was Another Morning from yesterday's big mess of a school day, but I guess It was kind of different from any other day...I fell on deku making it really awkward, but it wasn't really that serious because I did tell him to get our the way so he would be safe, he didn't listen like always and the dumb nerd should of atleast turned around!

All of a sudden I was pinned to the wall by a boy with half red and Half white hair, Todoroki Shoto. "Stay Away from midoriya will you, he's mine and I saw what you did yesterday morning." The Half and Half Bitch said with a emotionless look on his face, I pushed him of me, "Listen Half n Half, Deku and I have been childhood friends and I'm not going to change who I have a crush on because he will be mine!" I yelled at his face....he still stared blankly into my eyes like a wolf ready to attack it's prey.

"Fine, Whoever can gain his heart in A week will get to date Midoriya." He said still staring at my soul dull looking.

"Deal." I Say and walk of to class, I was 5 minutes late cause of this bastard.

Todoroki P.O.V

This guy is getting on my nerves, he won't be taking my senpai...I'm watched him walk of to home room. I walked the other way, it was a shorter and less worrying way to class. I was walking and stumbled across midoriya...he was hurt and looked upset, "Midoriya...what's the matter?" I say smiling at him trying to get his attention, "Oh nothing, just a scratch..." he takes his hand away from his left cheek, it was bleeding quite badly..."Midoriya, come we will go to recovery girl...she should help with the c-" I was cut of by midoriya, he was holding my hand, I felt my face  heating up... I quickly jolted back panicking in embarrassment.

"Todoroki?" The young boy asked but I couldn't get my self to respond, all that came out was a cute squeak. I saw midoriya go red, "Aww, cute!" The  green boy exclaimed...I was so embarrassed at this point, "Hey Midoriya?" I looked at him with a bright red face, "Do you want to hang out after school..you know just the two of us?" The young boy looked up and me and quickly pounced on me hugging me tightly saying in the cutest voice ever, "Of course Todoroki!" I was in shock that he said yes, I caught a glimpse of bakugo in the corner of my eye and scolded at him.

Midoriya P.O.V

Shoto was blushing badly, but when I hugged him it was warm....I wanted to stay like this forever, he was warm and cosy..I looked up at him to see him looking and scowling and someone, As I turned my head I saw Kacchan my childhood friend. "What's the matter Todoroki?" I said in my cute sort of high pitched voice, the taller boy looked down at me smiling, "Nothing senpai."

All of a sudden it went quiet and it felt ad if it was only me and todoroki in a dark room, he had his shirt of and looking amazing....Did I faint at the shock of him calling me senpai? Am I really his senpai? I need to know, I can't be stuck in a Black void with this handsome young man...but I can hear todoroki and bakugo yelling my name from a distance....guys?

No-One P.O.V

Todoroki had called midoriya Senpai, all of a sudden he fainted in shock...the half and half male  layed the young boy in his lap, "Midoriya!" He said trying to wake him In a panic...Bakugo rushed over - "DEKU! WAKS UP" they both repeated his name...the young broccoli wasn't waking up.

(Time Skip bought to you by Bakugo's Therapist)

The three boys were in recovery girls office, the taller boys waited for the younger boy to awake from his nap...the three boys were quiet, bakugo and todoroki were scowling at eachother. That was until the young broccoli woke up in shock to see the two older boys staring at each other in anger, "Hey guys? What's wrong?" The young broccoli asked and the boys looked at him smiling calmly and gave him a huge hug.