🌶♤Chapter 4♤🌶

I wonder how I'm managing to have my phone out in school and write this + also do my math work and English work....

Author from the Fandom of whatever : Yo wassup my SushiRolls, I'm coming out to you lot and to saying I'm Gay, Lesbian as it would be. 😁😁

Midoriya P.O.V

Kacchan, he said my real name...he said Izuku...this, this can't be real! Kacchan Didn't say my Nick name which he made fun of me for.

I ran at him in full speed and hugged him, the words exited my mouth without me knowing..."I love you...Katsuki bakugou." The blonde went bright red and stood shocked and looked paralyzed...he didn't respond except smile and hug me back. he was peaceful. He was calm. Did he love me back.

"Izuku And Bakugo?" The candycane boy said as he woke up, I could see tears forming in his bueatiful eyes that were dull and full of emotion, " Shut it half and half...he's my boyfriend now!" The taller male known as Katsuki replied with a sly smirk on his face and he picked me up  then carried me away, I quickly gestured to shoto to call me.

Bakugo P.O.V

I couldn't see midoriya but I knew he had done something to make the peppermint happy again, he was my boyfriend and I wasn't in for sharing him with that bastard. "Babe, let's go to my apartment..we should get some privacy their." I say without yelling and just being calm.

I noticed my small potato covered his face as I called him 'babe' - he's to adorable I can't stand the cuteness in this little bean!!! Although that he nodded shyly and we went to my place, luckily my roomates: Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero had gone out on a movie night to see some type of new anime movie.

Todoroki P.O.V

I was waiting for the call from midoriya...I couldn't believe that they were dating so soon, I loved him as much as Katsuki did: But he took him away from me like how my father took my mother from me...do you see the pattern? Everything I love it goes down the drain and I can't stand it because nothing or no one will be understanding of me.

No-one Loves me...

Sorry it's short, I'm having to write 2 chapters cause yesterday I had so much homework so yeah I hope you enjoy!!