🍫♧Chapter 6♧🍫

I'll do my best to satisfy you lot since it's been a while!

Midoriya P.O.V

He called me babe again - It's the second time and it makes me blush insanely! He is looking at his phone I might be able to sneak away and call todoroki to tell him we can hang out today if me and Kacchan aren't doing anything like going on a date.

Anyway the point is, I like todoroki to...Not in a friend way but the same way I feel for Kacchan - he is more calm then Kacchan and more thoughtful, I wish I could date both a peppermint and a angry Pomeranian.

What if I snuck out? Would Kacchan notice I'm gone and comes to look for me and I'm kissing todoroki - He's going to get mad obviously but I saw how he looked at todoroki before he had a glare of pain in his eyes when he said that I was his and that todoroki can't have me...I Saw great guilt towards todoroki. UGH fuck it, I have to somehow get to todoroki and tell him how I feel...Its not going to be the greatest plan but I can manage to figure something out???

Time Skip Brought to you by the one an only Rat Boi Kokichi-

-Todoroki's P.O.V-

It's been a While, I dont care anymore....I'm still thinking about yesterday when the one person I loved dearly was ripped from my grasp of telling him how I felt, he told me he was gonna call me too: Turns out he never did.

I'm starting to think he doesnt and will never like me ba-

"Todoroki-Kun!" The Loud Voice echoes from my window upstairs...I wanted to run and see what it was but I was scared that maybe it wouldve been my imagination and mind playing games with me to make me think that I as a human being still loves midoriya and I hate to face it but I do.

I heard Steps...Loud Steps and the floor creaking as i spoke from my Kitchen scared to think that maybe it wasnt my mind and someone had called out my name. Who could it possibly be? If only Fuyumi was here and wasnt out with her stupid friends then she could help me out.

"Todoroki-Senpai?" My face went fully red like I was a tomato that had leaves  painted red and white to match a candy cane like on a christmas tree.

The wave of shock hit me...
Midoriya...
My small green haired fluff ball..
Hes here, He didnt call me he just arrived!!!

I ran upstairs trying not to slip on the wood like I would usually do even though I'm not that clumsy- my foot slipped a little as I said that to myself, now i really do feel clumsy.
As i arrive up to my room i receive a huge hug from the smol sack of happiness with fluffy hair, "Todoroki-kun I'm sorry! I didnt mean to not call you I forgot..." The younger boy said that like he was about to just burst into tears but out of no where I just kissed him, my lips attached onto his and I felt my body just glow like i was in a dark room and this light in the dark came towards me and helped me out, it was a shock...

He, Midoriya Izuku....Was Kissing me back. It was unexpected but it was calming, his lips where soft and warm like a sweet apple crumble on a cold winters day...it felt nice I wanted to stay like this but then someone showed up.

OOOO the chapter is getting very very interesting!! Who do you think showed up? I'm glad your enjoying the story!!!