The Partyers Cry

That afternoon, Michael and Marie went back to her house and gorged on food as soon as they got inside. While Marie was telling Michael about her day, she mentioned what Luke had tried on her that morning.

"He did WHAT?!?" Michael yelled from his seat ontop of the kitchen counter. "He keeps taking things too far."

"Why does he want me. There are so many easy girls for him to go to." Marie huffed before eating some more chips in her hand.

"You do know that you're the first girl to say no to him, right?"

"Really? I feel honered." Marie said with a smile of pride. "Now he just needs to leave me alone."

"If you would let me, I would beat him up for you." Michael offered.

"Michael, you're too nice for that. You couldn't hurt a fly, and I don't like violence."

"I think we should start on our homework, I didn't understand anything Ms. Robbins said during class."

"Don't worry, I did."

When Michael and Marie finished their homework, it was almost 5 O'clock. They decided to head over to Michael's house because it was a Friday night and it was very likely that Luke would be out partying instead of at home. Plus, Micheal had a huge TV in his room so that they could watch movies.

"Which one should we watch? Lego Movie or 21 Jump Street?" Michael asked, holding up the movies.

"Hmmm.... I'm thinking Lego Movie."

"This is why we're best friends." Michael said before puting in the movie.

Michael climbed onto the bed and Marie snuggled up to him out of habit. Michael layed a kiss on her forehead before watching the movie.

"What is this, the 13th time we've watched this movie?" Michael stated.

"Don't complain, it's an amazing movie. It has Will Ferrell in it."

"I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing the obvious."

"Whatever you say."

__________

Luke was out partying with Ashton and a few other guys. He looked around to see girls dressed like sluts everywhere, but none of them seemed to attract him. He would usually be upstair's in a bedroom with one of those girls right now, but he couldn't stop thinking about Marie and he didn't know why.

"Oi, Luke, what's up dude? You've been staring off into space all night." Jack asked him.

"Yeah, I'm a bit aggravated." Luke admitted taking another sip from his beer.

"Is it a girl?" Jack laughed at the thought of Luke being troubled by a girl.

"Something of the sort."

Jack stopped laughing. "Shit. Ashton! Luke has a girl problem!" He yelled over to Ashton.

"'Bout time he got a conscience." Ashton said walking towards them.

"It's not some fucking girl problem. It's a 'fucking a girl' problem." Luke explained. Ashton immediately frowned.

"Of course it is." Ashton said rolling his eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. You can't just go sleep around with every girl that you see. You need to stop doing this." Ashton said to him referencing to his constant one night stands.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do."

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Ashton said before walking away from the small group.