(9)

March 3rd

Taehyung POV

Chim_Chim

How's Hobi doing?
4:50pm

His swelling has reduced, but they say it's slow. :( But he's strong I know that he'll wake up just for you :)
4:51pm

Thanks for the update. That helped a bit, thanks for that too.
4:51pm

No problem :)
Read 4:52pm

Hpewrld

Happy 7th month anniversary to us.
4:53pm
It would be better if we could celebrate together with a FaceTime or a digital date.
4:54pm
Texting you everyday makes me feel better so here's too a month and 1 day of doing this. I'm sorry I'm advanced.
4:55pm
The thing is that I would know that you would read all these messages because I send a bunch in the first place. You dork. I love you.
4:56pm
I have a lot of good news 😊
4:57pm
My bully Alexander finally got expelled from school! Now he's not bother me or my friends.
4:58pm
I got back on my bipolar medication. I've been doing much better.
4:59pm
And my friends Namjoon and Jin got together a couple weeks ago! It took them long enough! I love them together.
5:00pm
Jungkook found a girlfriend her name is Natalia. They've been friends since freshman year. They even went to homecoming together earlier in the year, although I probably already told you that they did before.
5:02pm
They'll be together for a month on the 14th.
5:03pm
What if we went on rollercoasters when we met! That would be fun!
5:04pm
Just cuz that one rollercoaster scared you doesn't mean anything..right?
5:05pm
That's probably enough for today. I love you my sunshine.
5:06pm

Joon broke my camera 😡

Hoseok is doing better, the swelling is reducing.
5:01pm

ClumsyKing
Yay! That's good.
5:02pm

Jinnie
I'm glad he's getting better!
5:03pm

Ok now the name. First it was Jin's favorite vase, then his microphone, then the diving board he has at his house even though it's barley warm enough to swim and now it's his camera.
5:04pm

ClumsyKing
The vase is on a very rocky table, the mic I bumped my head on while sitting down to record a video with him, and Jin said we could swim. The camera I tripped over it's tripod thing!
5:05pm

Jinnie
Why do I even let you in my house next thing you're going to do is break the damn floor.
5:06pm

ClumsyKing
KAKSKAPAP Chill I just break everything.
5:07pm

Or him, I mena you could break him 😯
*mean
5:08pm

Jinnie
In what form 😏
5:08pm

ClumsyKing
Not again! You nasty.
5:09pm

Jinnie
But you l o v e m e
5:10pm

ClumsyKing
Yes I l o v e y o u.
5:11pm