The Story Of Grasstail

Intro- I know I look young, but I've been here before the pace around a lake. I was here a long time ago so long ago that hardly anyone still remains from that time. His name is Jayfeather, he know much about medicine., but he remembers nothing, not even me. But I do, I remember the time when Star clan spoke to us when Silverpelt was still thought of as our ancestors, I remember the time, when the clan cats ran free.

"Grasstail, Grasstail wake up!" Came Windfall's voice through the bramble wall, "I'm starving and you said you would come hunt with me last night!" She called again. "Alright, alright I'm up okay." Grasstail said as she clambered out of her nest, and went to the entrance. The den was covered again, it was Winter, and she had never seen such a bad snow fall at the lake before. She dug herself and rolled out onto the cold hard snow. Shivering she looked up into her sister orange red face all fluffed out smiling down at her. She was Firestar's Great Great Great Great Great Great grand kit, and his color was finally starting to seep back in. She had Sandstrom's deep green eyes and her attitude, just a little."Are you going to get up?" She asked with a little bit of annoyance. Grasstail sighed and rolled over onto her paws, she stretched her back a little and stood up straight.She was at least two inches taller than her sister, and a centimeter shorter than Blackstar. "So, where do you want to hunt?' Grasstail asked "I don't know" Windfall answers "Maybe that dead oak you keep calling Sky Oak." She said with challenge in her voice "Look, I only call it Sky Oak because that's what Jayfeather says the Clans called it !" She lied "Hu, forget Jayfeather he's only a crazy old cook." Windfall sighed "Why are you so obsessed with him anyway?" "I'm not obsessed, now stop trying to cause a fight and lets go hunt where the stream meats the lake." "Oh, you mean the Wind Clan border?" Windfall said tauntingly. Grasstail smacked her with her tail and rushed off for the entrance to the camp Windfall rushing after her.