Info

Name: (Human form) Y/n Zalgo, (True form) Z'algatoth

Age: ???

Weight: (Human form) 6' 1" ,(True form) 8' 11"

Weight: ??? (Your weight is something you can control)

Eye Color: (Human form) blood red, (True form) sclera is a hellish red with black eye color and red serpent pupils

Appearance: (Human form) yourself with black hair

(Demi True form)

(True form)

Likes: Koneko, killing your enemies, tormenting others, spreading terror, causing fear, Pocky, naps(Mostly will add more as I develop the story)

(Mostly will add more as I develop the story)

Dislikes: Devils, angels, fallen angels, humans, Perverted Trio, Koneko crying, Koneko sad, Koneko getting hurt, threats to Koneko, naps being disrupted, anyone who isn't Koneko taking your Pocky, dragons God, Satan

Moves/abilities: (might have them work slightly different. I found these in the creepypasta wiki. I might have some note mentioned here)

Dead Star - Zalgo creates a giant, rusty star stained with blood and throws it at the opponent. It may be slow, but it is still able to reach the opponent and attack him/her as it makes direct contact.

Candle Fire - Zalgo holds his candle like a sword and the fire extends into a blade. This is usable in alternate versions of punches and kicks.

Tentacle Blade - Zalgo flings a tentacle he emits from his right forearm and pulls the opponent towards him.

Bloodball - Zalgo converts the blood on him into a sphere that he then throws.

Glass Storm - Zalgo creates a storm of broken shards of glass and sends them at the opponent.

Broken Mirror - Zalgo tosses a hand mirror. As it hits either the opponent or the floor, Zalgo teleports behind the opponent and kicks him/her as he flies toward.

Throw - Zalgo vanishes, confusing the opponent. He then reappears and puches him/her.

Reverse Throw - Same thing, except he teleports behind him/her.

Ending Moves: (might have them work slightly different. I found these in the creepypasta wiki)

The Corruption - Zalgo laughs then vanishes. The opponent's eyes then turn pitch black and tears of blood leak from his/her eyes. Tentacles then pop out of his/her bodies, ripping him/her to pieces before he/she blows up in a bloody fashion.

He Comes! - Zalgo takes on his true form, which is a red, scary colossus with 7 mouths, four arms, and a bunch of tentacles for legs. He then makes a portal under the opponent, and tentacles come out, grabbing the opponent's torso. When the opponent reaches the halfway point, Zalgo closes the portal, crushing the opponent's midsection, leaving him/her to crawl and bleed to death.