Prologue

3rd person POV

You were currently taking a stroll, in your true form, through the dark has of your Palace of Tortured Glass, wondering when those foolish mortals will succeed to summon you instead of offering you sacrifices. You didn't mind the sacrifices since each sacrifice to you created another creature from the bloody tears of man and the grieving of mothers.
Even after sending those humans a manuscript hand written by you, they are unable to summon you.

Y/n(thought): A̸̶̵̻͉͠r̡̦̬̹̥ę͟҉̛͡ ̨͡t̩h̴̨̲̗̣̘́͘o̵̺̕͟s̬͜e̟̤̲͖͇͘͟͝͏ m͔̣͚ơ̢̢͖̘͔̺̱r̢̞̟̮ͅ҉̢͠͠t̛͇̞a̰̜̻͏̛l̦͕͓͠ͅs̝͙͔ ̡͍͟͟ŕ̸̘̜̕͏ȩ̸̯̼́̕͢a͕l͏̶͜ļ̨̨̬́͝y̵̶̷͓̠͚̖̱͘͟ ̴̢̭̦̰̩͚s̷̵̶̸̵ǫ̞̯̲ ̛̣̲fr̹̪͘͞͏a̛̤̬̕͢͏̛i̵̴̛͔̯͔̱̟l̝͓ ̛̙̬͍́͘͜͏t̷̨̨̙̬̖͡ͅh̛͚́ḁ͘͟t̷͉͇͙ ҉̧̕͡͞t̡̟̮̫ḩ̹͈̙̺̬͏̷̡e̦͢͞ỳ̵̼͇͘͞ ̸̷̻̣͇̳c͙͠a̴̩̙͍͖̺̕n̴͘͡ ͙͈͖͖ṉ̵̖̤̦̖ơ̸̩͙̱̱̟͞t̶̹̦͚̺ ̨͉̲̱͜͞d̴͖͜e̼̫͍̜̜ç̴̴̫͖͢͝i̴̴͓̬̖p̟̣͜h̨̧̡͎̕͞e͙͚͖̜͏̕͡r̪҉ ̲̙̝͜͏̶̢̡t̷͔͓̞̀͘͢͟h̶̟͚͍e̡̩̺ ̴̨̗̻ţ̵̨̰͘͘e̞̲͖͔͡x̪́t̗̱҉̷̕ ̧̭̪̬̖͉͠ò̧̕͡͠r̸̸̢͕̞̫̣̫ ̡̛͙̦̹̤҉͢͠a̢͓͡r͇è̸̴̴͖͠ t̸̰̤̻̣͟͡͠ḫ̷̹e͈̪y̸͈̟͜ ̺̭̮͕͏́̕s̢͍̣̼ͅo ̧̜̬̳͠ç̜ơ̢̕͠w̡͕͠҉̸à̮̱͜͝ŕ̛̖͕̪̟̲͡d̸̸͚͘͘l̕҉̵̢́y̙͓̜ ̱̘͏̢̨́̕t̶̡̨̨̝͖͚͖ͅha̴̛̦͖̱t̲͘͏ ͚͕͏̴ṱ̠̥̩̫hè̼y̧̨̮̦҉̴ ̷̲̳ͅḑ̷̛͉̺̤̖̠͡o̶͚͟ ̶͚̘̕͡͡͠ń̛̀͜ǫ̻̘̯͏̴̛t̡̜͓̀ ̯͚͔̟s̲̫̣͏a̵͏̛͢͟t̻͓̦ͅ ̥s̸͙͈͔̙̣͘u̹͙͍̮̱͡͠m̢͍̫̩̰̱m̨̧͙͍̀o̴͔͈̯͜͠͞ņ̴̬͓͘͟͡ ̨̹̜͓̘m͕͕̪͈e͕̠?

He thought as he went to the balcony and peered over the land of the Corrupted World. Nightmare-ish creatures of my creation roamed the charred land below, feasting on the souls of the followers who worship me who fell to madness failing to decipher my text and taken their lives. The cries of despair and sorrow echoed throughout the land as some of the surviving souls were finally captured and slowly consumed by my creatures. A servant came and handed him a glass of human blood with a mini umbrella made with an angel's finger and the skin of a devil.
He took the mini umbrella and tossed it out towards and watched it gently fall. You leaned against the railing with your two lower arms crossed and resting on it. You held my cup with my upper right hand and swished the blood in it as you twirled it a bit. You let out a bored sigh from all seven of your mouths.
One of the creatures climbed the Palace and tried to attack you. But you simply shot one of your tentacle legs at it and wrapped it around the creature's throat. You quickly crushed its neck and released to corpse, letting it drop to the ground.

Y/n: I͎̳͞ ̨̡w̢̛͍͚̝ǫ̡̹n̷̷̠̻̼͠҉͘d̠̦̥͙̗e̶̛͈͇̺͟ŕ̴̡̻͉͔ ͞͞i̲͚̖̭͢͡f̷͘͢҉ ͓S͡a͉t͉a̦̦͞͡n͓̦̹̫̳͢͞ ̵̱̲̜͉̻͠a̸n̪̰̞̕͜҉͏d̤͕͖̯͚͟ ̧͓G̶̨̬̳̭҉͢o̦͈̠d͖̱̦̗̭ ̪͓̣̯̦d̮͖̱͟i̷̵͜͢͡e̡͍̟̬͝d̵̡̛̦̖̫͘͠ ̸̙̗͖͎͇̀͡a̸̵͢҉f͎̟̜̗́͡t̨̠̲̀͡ȩ̢͉̟̙ŗ̴̪̗̟̣͟͟͠ ̴̜̯̻͢͠t̸̨̩͡h̤̠̱͇̮̕̕ȩ̭ͅi̸͈̣͕͉̥͜r̢̡̹͘ ͉̱́ì̹͓͈̥͜͢͜͡ḍ̩̩̝͖͢҉i̖̲͖̩͕͟ó̸͙͎͉̺͡t̛͡͞i͍̦̬̦҉͏̴͝c̺ ̶̛̛̲̙̗̭̙́͜ẁ̷̲̦͎̳͞͏a̧̛̖͓͟͝҉r̢̢҉.͓͈

As you took a sip from your cup, a summoning circle appeared behind you. You dropped the cup, letting it shatter. A wicked smile spreads across all your mouths.

Y/n: I̵̷̻̻͠ ̶̨͓҉w̗̟̮͞͝͏i͖̺̕͠͠l͢͝ĺ̴ ̡̨̭͚͖f̷̧̀͝i̺̖͙͏͏n̜͚̯͡͠a̸͉̝̱͙͘̕͟l҉ly̡̡̛̭̥̮̱͢͡ ̧͉͈͈̀͢͜͜r̶̵̜̰͈̯̼͢͏ȩ͎̦͈̯̙͜͡͝͞t̙̠͇̜͘u̧̱͖̱r̀͏͏̵̶n̥͙.

You moved to the circle and let yourself be enveloped by the crimson light.

Cult Leader POV

We finally finished all the preparations to summon our master. As we finished sacrificing the pregnant mother after beheading her daughter, I spoke for all to hear.