Four - Protective

Peter's POV

The whole time she was in my house I couldn't take my eyes off her. She's really beautiful in every way, her eyes, lips, and her body.. I need to stop being creepy. We sat and watched TV and ate Chinese food until her father had arrived. "I gotta go.." she said with a.. sad tone? I stood up grabbing her arm before she reached the door. "We should hang out more" I said, she smiled. "Yeah.. I'll see you at school" she chuckled and I felt a gentle squeeze on my hand before she walked down, getting into her dads car.

Ariana's POV
"I'm sorry I ran off.. it wasn't safe so Pete-" "it's fine. The kid saved you and your fine. But for a few days you can't go to school until security arrives there." I looked at my dad. "Security at school?" I frowned and put my seatbelt on as he motioned me to. "It's just for a while." He began to pull out of the lot and started to drive on the road. I sighed. "Is everyone from the party okay?" I asked looking at him. He sighed. "Some people didn't make it.." I nodded and looked down.

~Time Skip To Later On In The Day~

I sat in my room, curled up in a ball of blankets while binge watching criminal minds. It was my favorite show at this point. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I say sitting up. It was my dad. "Come down for dinner." He said while smiling. I looked at him confused. "Why are you smiling?" I asked while getting up and fixing my messy hair. "Just Cause. Now come on" I sighed and came down to the table with him. I was looking at the floor but when I got to the table I realized who was there.

He had invited Peter to dinner.
He knows I like him, he's been teasing me about Peter for a while now and honestly it couldn't get worse than the rest of the Avengers doing it. I blushed and sat across from Peter. My hands were shaking, and sweaty. I was so nervous. Why did he invite HIM out of all people?!

In the corner of my eye I could see Jennie smirking. I sighed and looked down trying to hide my face from everyone. Then my dad spoke up. "So, Peter. What exactly happened the night of the party?" Peter seemed to look a bit nervous as well.. "well.. we heard the shots go off and uh.. I knew we had to get out so I grabbed her and swung over to my place.." Dad looked at me and I nodded. He nodded a little to himself. "I see. You did the right thing. But for now both of you need to stay here. Not going to school. HYDRA is on our tail and if they catch both of you, you're done for. Understood?" We both nodded, and then the food came in and we ate dinner, talked about school and then SOMEONE had to ask about crushes... "So. Anyone you like Peter" I heard from Jennie's voice. I pretended not to notice, or look up and just to be dazing. "Well there's this one girl.." Peter said. The other avengers either raised an eyebrow or looked slightly in my direction. "Which She Uh.. doesn't talk to me at all.." I talk to him, or did he say that to cover it up?

     The rest of dinner was a bit awkward but also funny. Some adult jokes were made and my dad had to yell to get them to stop cause 'children' were at the table. I sighed and headed outside. It was warm, but not cold either. But definitely more warm. I turned around when I heard shuffling and then a "hey" I saw Peter. I blushed and smiled. "Hey, you're still here?" I asked while turning to walk with him once he caught up to me. "Yeah, Mr. Stark didn't want me to leave yet cause he wants me to get to know you. You don't have many friends.." I shook my head. "Not really.. Just MJ." He seemed to look a bit confused. "Why?" You bit your lip and sighed. "Idk.. I just seem to prefer to be quiet." I smiled up at him as he smiled back. There were butterflies not in my stomach, but everywhere. His smile made me so flustered I'm sure he noticed I was blushing, cause he just chuckled also. "It's like.. 10PM. I gotta go, my Aunt will be mad. I'll see you tomorrow at school?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah" You then smiled and watched him walk off to go home.

A/N:
      I know this chapter is short lmao but I couldn't think of anything else to put here but I promise next chapter will be out later uwu