Three - 15 Years Ago

"Tony, she's kicking again.." He placed his hands on her stomach and felt it. Definitely a kick. "Our child seems to have strong legs." Tony chuckled and sat his wife down. "You need rest. It's been 8 months, you'll pop at any moment." She laughed. "I know.. The doctors said it would be any day now.." He got up and kissed her head. "Lets get dinner."

     The food had been sat on the table, everyone began to eat. She groaned in pain and held her stomach. Jennie looked at her concerned. "How much has this been happening?" She looked at Jennie. "I don't know.. all day?" Tony got up and helped her out of the chair. "She's going into labor!" Tony exclaimed as they sat off for the hospital.

     Tony was pacing, biting his nails and sighing nervously. "It'll be okay." Jennie reassured him." He nodded and leaned against the wall. "June 21st.. 2002.. My kids birthday.." Tony said to himself as we sat down. "Have you guys picked a name out yet?" Steve asked. Tony nodded. "Ariana.. Ariana Cheyenne Stark." He said. It truly was a beautiful name. Then the doctors came out, and escorted Tony into another room. "This can't be good.." Jennie murmured under her breath.

     "Mr. Stark.. Your wife.."

     Tony came out. He walked up to the rest and said. "We lost her.. Yuna didn't make it.." he teared up, some tears falling down his face.

     Jennie's POV
     I walked to the hospital room Ariana would be in. "Tony let me in." He had locked the door and wouldn't let anyone in. "I swear to god if you did something stu-" then the door opened. I saw a tiny baby in his arms. "Hey.." he said coldly. I sat down across from him as he continues to give Ariana milk from a bottle. "That's her huh.." I said while staring at the baby. She definitely was a Yuna 2.0. "Yeah.. She's very small. She came out healthy. Doctors say she'll grow or be only around 5'0.. Just like her mother." I could see tears in Tony's eyes. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

     "Tony.. I know it's hard. You just lost the one you loved for a very long time and I know what that's like as well.. but you have to be strong for Ariana. Your the only parent she has left to teach her about the world, show her love. And make her remember her mother for the rest of her life. Each feature on her is Yuna.. I don't doubt she inherited her powers as well.. You need to be strong Tony. Protect her." He smiled slightly. "Yuna asked me before she was ready to deliver if.. you could be her god mother."

    Being the godmother.. of my best friend's child?

      "Tony I..", "I know. It's sudden but if something happens to me.. I know you'll be there." I looked down at the small baby, trying her hardest to drink from the bottle. Tony having to pull it away every few seconds cause it got all over her mouth.

     "I will.. I'll be her god mother.."