50.

“damn it, i actually thought i'd have a dope roommate.” taehyung complained while helping namjoon move his things into jin's apartment.

“yoongi's free, ask him.”

taehyung nodded and walked away, leaving jin, namjoon, and jimin to be the only ones moving boxes.

a loud chuckle was heard and it sent shivers down namjoon's spine. jungkook. “aren't you supposed to have left?” namjoon growled. “i figured i'd take the train to come visit again. it's only kind to visit my friends, right?”

jin scoffed and walked up to the smaller boy. “don't you ever fucking get near my boyfriend again, dumb bitch.”

taehyung and yoongi came walking in after hearing all the commotion, and as soon as they entered yoongi's blood went cold. he ran up to jungkook and pushed him against a wall, slapping him harshly.

“stop! stop!” taehyung yelled, pushing yoongi off of the younger.

“you know him?” the mint haired male asked. “no, but he's cute so-” he began. “cute?! CUTE?! he's a fucking monster!” yoongi practically yelled.

jungkook smirked and ran his hand down taehyung's face. “hey,” he said in a deep voice. “get the fuck away!” namjoon growled. he couldn't risk taehyung getting hurt, although he'd only known him for a week, it felt like forever.