46.

so a bitch just drank coffee before bed so here's another update cuz i ain't sleeping anytime soon. i would publish three chapters but to leave y'all on a cliffhanger you only get one 🤷‍♀ oops

~~~

the drive there was quite long, and it consisted of the orange haired male, whom now they found out is named jimin, telling them about how nice namjoon's future roommate is.

“he sounds really nice.” namjoon commented. finally something good would be happening in his life.

a bit later they arrived at the apartment complex. from the outside it looked really nice, with white paint and fancy windows with balconies.

“follow me guys,” jimin said as he led them inside. the first thing that namjoon noticed was a giant chandelier hanging in the lobby, along with white sofas and a wooden center table. he was honestly doubting if he'd even be able to help pay rent.

“y'all are acting like you live in the streets. cmon lets go.” jimin giggled.

“i mean we kinda do. i lived in a bug infested apartment for a whole ass month. and yoongi here lives in the tiniest apartment on earth.”

the younger shrugged and led them to the room. “taehyung i found you a roommate!” jimin called as he opened an apartment door.

“really?!” the male that was currently laying on the couch gasped. “yeah, come here for a second.”

taehyung walked over to them and stilled. “two roommates? bitch i don't got room.” he awkwardly laughed. “no, just this guy. namjoon.”