49.

so boo boo the fool here just scraped herself on a fucking bArReL and got wood stuck in my leg so just casually dying here. plan my funeral plz ty

~~~

“so although this may sound cliche, and you may not believe me, just here me out. so jungkook hit me with a pan. yes a pan. and knocked me out. then when i woke up he was trying to seduce me and kiss me and shit. i tried to push him off but i had a migraine from the hit so i couldn't really see. and since i'd just woken up i felt weak. y'know that feeling where you've just woken up and try to zip up a zipper or squeeze something and it feels like you have to use all your strength to do it? well that's how i felt. apparently he's liked me and that was his plan to break up apart.”

seokjin was having a hard time believing this, but seeing the look of honesty in namjoon's eyes led him to believe that's truly what happened.

“i'm sorry for n-not listening to y-you before. i just c-couldn't stand the thought of you being with another m-man.”

“don't be! i completely understand where you're coming from and if you don't wanna get back together then it's okay. i'll be fine.” namjoon assured him.

“n-no i do! i really do, namjoonie. i'm sorry i didn't listen to you before. i was an asshole, and i'm truly sorry.”

before they knew it their lips were moving in sync and their hearts we're pounding against their chests. after over a month of being apart they'd finally made up. it felt euphoric.

“i love you. and i missed you so much.” namjoon mumbled against jin's lips. “i love you more. and missed you so much more.” seokjin mumbled back.