1.

Fresh out of high school Tasha knew she didn't want to live a average life, but never in her wildest dreams did she imagine the life she would soon live. She worked as a receptionist and her boyfriend worked for a local moving company. They were excited they had finally saved enough money to move into the house they wanted. Soon after before they could even get settled in good they awoke to gun shots and siren's, it wasn't long after they found out they had actually moved by one of the biggest drug houses in the neighborhood. Weeks go by and everything seem to be fine until Dre finds out his hours have been cut at work. Tasha decides to take on another part time job to cover the hours her boyfriend lost. Its a bit much but she's willing to do whatever it takes to get to where they wanted to be. They had goals and plans that they intended to reach and she wasn't going to let anything stop them. Months go by and Dre grows more and more upset he refuses to see his girl work two jobs and he sure as hell wasn't about to let them struggle to make ends meet. He knew a normal 9-5 wasn't going to be enough to provide the lifestyle they both wanted to live. It came as no surprise when Dre decided to jump head first in the dope game! He thought what's the worst that could happen.??!!