1. Pure

Taehyung's point of view

I could already feel the rays of the sun entering through the window of my room when I finally decided to get up from my bed. I knew full well that my alarm was going to sound from one minute to the next. But I woke up before it and yes it's 1 for me and 0 for the alarm clock.

I slowly crossed my room to reach the bathroom to prepare for my job. I work in a small market in the neighborhood as a cashier and I am the who opens and closes the store, that is to say the worst schedules to ever exist argh.

But I had no choice, I'm 20 years old and I have to pay my rent... If only I could be born with a spoon of argent in the mouth like Jungkook, my life would be much easier, but this is not the case so I have to motivate myself.

I quickly put on a black sweatshirt and pitted jeans that completely neglected my appearance.

I took my phone and keys and ran outside my home so as not to miss my bus like every time.

I sat down to wait for my transport, my eyes went to the beautiful view in front of me: the sun rise slowly waking up, the birds playing music in the background and the streets were still deserted. The world would soon arrive to work, so I took advantage of this empty atmosphere to relax.

I am a rather calm person who appreciates the moments of loneliness, however another side of me is very different, the player side...

I had my thoughts cut off when my phone vibrated. A voice message of an unknown number ? Who can it be to leave me a message at 6 o'clock in the morning ?

"Taehyung are you proud of yourself ? You won your bet and I offered you my virginity as a blind idiot, how could you do that to me... You told me that I was special, that I was the only one, you made me promises and all that for a game !" The girl shouting and crying on the phone. I sighed hearing this.

It was rather common for me now to receive this kind of message, yes it hurts me but it was a bet that Jungkook launched me and I accepted ! Life is a bad joke and we must trust no one but this girl she gave herself to me just for my pretty eyes, maybe if she was less naive...

Maybe if you weren't an asshole who plays with girl's hearts, we wouldn't be here ! My subconscious interrupted me.

There are days where I would like to stop all of this but I can't, I really can't, it's part of my daily life. The game, the danger, the risk, all my life is based on that since the day I met this guy named Jeon Jungkook.

I met Jungkook in elementary school and I quickly felt that this boy was really different than normal kids !

I learned everything from him and it's him who built the person I am today... It started with pawns between friends not crazy but the more we grew up the more I saw Jungkook harden and I was just under his influence.

Jungkook never really had so much friends, that's why I was curious about him and honestly it's no wonder if you find me a horrible person, wait until you meet Jungkook. Even me his best friend iend, I am sometimes afraid of him, he doesn't know how to stop and I am telling you the term "limit" doesn't exist for him.

I climbed into my bus while leaving the sumptuous view in front of my eyes, unfortunately the job was now waiting for me.