4. Accept it

"Are you from his family?" Asked an old lady looking at the man in front of her.

"No." Answered Taehyung, who had accompanied Jimin in the ambulance, feeling guilty.

"Well, I'm sorry but you have to wait-"

"Please ma'am, I'll be quick!" Taehyung shouted cutting the old and annoyed lady in front of him.

"Well, it's room 55 down the hall-"

The lady didn't have time to finish her sentence that Taehyung was already far away.

Arggh Jungkook, you idiot, you make mistakes and I'm the one who have to apologize for behavior. Thought Taehyung, knocking on the door.

A short boy opened the door softly.

"You are still here? I told you to go home." Complains the boy.

"Listen,... Jimmy-"

"It's Jimin idiot!" Take back the boy.

Taehyung sighed at the boy's contempt for him.

"Jimin pardon, I'm just here to apologize to your friend."

"Oh really? But shouldn't it be your stupid friend who has been looking for the fight that should apologize?" Repeated Jimin still preventing access to the room.

Taehyung began to lose patience and decided to push Jimin, after all he looked for it.
Jimin tried to stop him but to no avail, Taehyung was already in.

"He is sleeping, as you can see!" Said Jimin pointing Seokjin.

"Very well then I will wait for him to wake up." Taehyung explained simply as he sat on the chair facing the bed.

"But why it is so important to you, you don't even know him!" Jimin enmeshed.

"If there is something I don't endorse, it's violence, my mother educated me that way." Took Taehyung back calmly.

Jimin scratched his head, perplexed.

"Listen, I have to go back to work, my boss is waiting for me.., if I learn that you did something to him..." Threatened the short boy favcing Taehyung.

"Nothing will happen, don't worry. I'm waiting for him to wake up so I could apologize and then I will leave."

With that, Jimin took his jacket and headed for the exit, throwing a gloomy look at Taehyung.

What an annoying brat! thought Taehyung when he saw Jimin leaving and slowly closing the door.

Taehyung watched the young man in front of him, he was about to pull out his book to occupy his free time while the latter is still asleep when suddenly Seokjin started to stammer something.

Taehyung stood up immediately and approached the bed.

"W-wa-ter..."  Mumbled Seokjin.

Taehyung handed quickly him a bottle of water.

Seokjin was still a bit confused but he was now awake when he saw an unknown figure in front of him. Taehyung seeing Seokjin's perplexed expression took the front.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung." He said, extending his hand warmly.

"I still don't know who you are." Responded Seokjin.

"Ah, how can I say that? I am the friend of the one who hit you in the coffee shop." Explained awkwardly Taehyung.

Taehyung expected Seokjin to get angry but it was the opposite in fact. Seokjin gave him a small smile revealing his adorable chubby cheeks.