2. Mean

Jungkook's point of view

"A-a-aaah fast-faster" Was shouting the girl under me.

"P-please p-p-lease.." She was now begging me.

"You are worst than a slut." I managed to whisper accelerating my thrusts.

"Aaaah daddy please m-more" She continued.

"SHUT UP BITCH, I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME LIKE THAT." I shouted while grabbing her hair harshly to intense the pain.

And she was here looking like a stupid mess crying and moving her back trying to support the pain.

I quickly entered two fingers in her butthole while my cock was occupying her other needy hole.

"P-pl-ease J-jung-koo-k-ah sto-o-p" She managed to say crying even harder than before.

"That's what you deserve for calling me like that stupid whore !"  As soon as I finish my sentence, white and warm liquid was dripping down her thighs, I licked it and then I swayed on the bed to rest. Lying down, I closed my eyes for a moment before being cut by the girl facing me.

"Jungkook-ah what are we now?" She whispered playing with my hair.

"What do you mean by what are we?" I responded already annoyed by her ugly voice.

"I mean you know this was my first time, I literally just offer you my virginity..."

I raised my bust to lean against my bed to look at her while starting laughing. She raised her brow surprised.

"See, I don't know how to say it not to hurt you feelings but I don't give a fuck about you, you are kind of ugly and you have the most annoying voice I've ever heard. I just bet money for your virginity and as usual I won." I said nonchalantly while standing up to pick up the underwears and the clothes around the room to throw it to the girl who was now crying like a baby.

I sighed. Again. It's always the same scenario.

I grabbef the girl by her arm to direct her to the exit. Once facing the door, I pushed her outside of my house still half naked.

"Don't worry bitch, you'll get over it!" I winked before closing violently the door.

Aaargh I am tired...I should take a nap. I thought while yawning.

______

A/N: so now u can imagine Jungkook's personality which is totally different from Taehyung's. Hope you like the plot...tell me !!