7. Your breath

"This brat, he really fired me from my own room!" Shouted Jungkook shooting in a can on the floor.

He sat on the edge of the road a moment before muttering under his breath:
"Taehyung, you'll pay me!"

He then took his phone out of his pocket and called a driver.

A few minutes later, a black jaguar stopped in front of the raven haired boy.
He entered and settled comfortably.
"Drop me in downtown." He commanded coldly.

______

It was already 6 p.m and Jungkook was there in the middle of the city alone. He was somewhat hurt from being abandoned by his own best friend to the benefit of an almost unknown. He was mad and expected to make it clear to Taehyung when he returned.

Without further hesitation, Jungkook went to the bar in front of him. It was still early in the evening and obviously there would not be many people.

Jungkook sat at the bar lazily before addressing the barmaid in front of him. A young woman, in her thirties and rather well preserved.

"What can I serve you, man?" She stooped down to Jungkook doing her best to make appear her cleavage plunging at the sight of the brown.

Jungkook smirked only at this pleasing sight.

"Give me what you can to make me drunk enough to fuck you tonight."

______

Seokjin was staring at the ceiling, his thoughts were scrambled. Above all, he was embarrassed to have cried in front of Taehyung and Jungkook but also embarrassed by the fact that Jungkook was forced to leave his own room. Seokjin felt bad and hesitated for a moment to call his roommate to apologize before remembering that he didn't own his number.
Seokjin swung his body to the side to adopt a more pleasant position. It had been three hours since Taehyung had left and it was almost 10 p.m.

Despite the fact that he had already slept all day, Seokjin decided that it was the best option to forget the embarrassing incident of earlier.
Unfortunately, the calm was ephemeral as Seokjin suddenly straightened up when a loud noise was heard.

Jungkook was clinging to a woman by her waist and he seemed completely confused. The two people headed for the empty bed as Jungkook stood over the woman.

Seokjin, shocked by what he saw, decided to turn his body to the other side. He placed a cushion firmly on his ear to avoid the moans and groans of the wild ones.

He must be completely drunk. Seokjin thought trying to close his eyes.

Jungkook undressed the woman in a snap of a second and began sucking one of her nipples while these hands went to his intimate part and without any preparation, he inserted two fingers deep before tipping his last back and forth.

It was his turn to undress when he decided it was time to get down to business. He inserted his hard member into the worn hole of the old woman. This latter was a crying mess right now, in 35 years of existence, she never felt so good having sex with someone.

"That's it." Seokjin murmured before getting up hurriedly to the exit of the room.

He quickly descended the stairs and met the fresh, light mist of the night.
Not really knowing or going at this time, he decided to settle on a garden bench that belonged to the university.

______

Seokjin woke up with a pain in his back after spending the whole night sleeping on a bench.
He walked quickly to the building and went to his room.

He tried to knock first. Nothing.
He once discovered inside that the woman had disappeared leaving Jungkook lying on the bed snoring a little too loudly.

Seokjin swung on his bed at last. Finally he was going to be able to rest comfortably. At least that's what he believed.

"W-water..." Muttered Jungkook half-awake, his throat probably dry after what he drank.

Seokjin sighed and repeatedly insulted Jungkook in his head before getting up to hand him a bottle.

"Argggh" Groaned painfully Jungkook holding his forehead.

Seokjin walked to the bathroom and wet a towel of cold water before wrapping it and putting it on his forehead.
He also handed him a pill that Jungkook swallowed immediately.

"It hurts..." Jungkook complained again.

Seokjin sat next to him on his bed.

"Do you want me to call a doctor, or do you want me to call Taehyung, if you want I can prepare something for you and-"
Seokjin was suddenly cut by a grip on his wrist.

"Eishhh help me get dressed, I have breakfast with my mother this morning..." Jungkook said weakly.

Seokjin furrowed a brow before realizing that Jungkook was undoubtedly naked under his blanket.

Seokjin massaged the temples before deciding to do so. After all, there is nothing wrong with that. He walked over to Jungkook's dressing room and chose a simple white T-shirt, black jeans and a boxer.
He stepped back to Jungkook before gently lifting his blanket revealing only the upper body.
He gently slipped the t-shirt and lifted the arms of the shirt for easy access.
He grabbed the boxer and finally removed the blanket entirely.

Seokjin frowned immediately at this view. He immediately felt his cheeks turning red while his entire body declined hot.
Seokjin turned his gaze and slipped the underpants by the legs of the elongated, he climbed delicately before his eyes meet again the 10 inch member of Jungkook. He tried his best to avoid touching it but in vain, the back of his hand grazed the hunk of the raven haired boy who lacerated a small moan to this action. The latter was half asleep and wasn't really aware of what was going on but one thing for sure if he had all his mind, he would probably never let Seokjin touch him.

Seokjin finally slipped on the jeans and sighed after finishing.
He had to wake up Jungkook completely now.
He started by shaking him slightly but facing the visible failure. Seokjin moved his face to Jungkook and shouted with all his lungs:

"JUNGKOOK WAKE UP IMMEDIATELY!"

He woke with a start and his eyes met very quickly Seokjin sitting on his bed. Automatically, he pushed Seokjin from the bed who landed on the floor.

"Yahhh, that's how you thank me!" Seokjin shouted, caressing the place where he had violently landed.

Jungkook took a questioning look before noting that he was completely dressed and that a towel was on his forehead.

"Did you see me naked?" Jungkook asked as if it was the only one that mattered at that moment.

Seokjin blushed slightly and stammered:
"Oh, I was obliged, sorry-"

Immediately Jungkook got up from his bed and grabbed Seokjin firmly by the arm. He stepped toward him. Seokjin could feel the hot breath of the raven-haired boy by the close proximity, to the limit that their noses could now graze.

"I hope you didn't enjoy if you fagot!" Jungkook murmured, placing his dark eyes on Seokjin's.
A few seconds passed.
"Jungkook." Murmured Seokjin in turn, still under the grip of the latter.
"Mmmm?" Hummed curiously Jungkook.
"Your breath... it stinks." Said Seokjin innocently.

Immediately Jungkook released Seokjin and placed his hand on his mouth while his face turned bright red. He turned to avoid Seokjin's glare.

"Yah Jungkook, it's okay... it's morning but next time make sure to wash your teeth when you decide to talk to me that close!" Seokjin exclaimed in a slightly mocking tone.

"I'm going to get you something to nibble quickly for your hungover, you have to be in shape with your mother!" Shouted Seokjin before heading to the exit and slamming the door leaving behind a very embarrassed Jungkook.