Feelings? ~

Tuesday

Taehyung POV

I woke up as I heard my alarm ring for somewhat reason I was happy and wanted to see Jeongguk again. I pushed my feelings away and got up to take a shower.

A few minutes later

I came out of the shower and dried my hair while I look for something to wear decided to wear a skirt today so I did. I put my clothes on the bed and started to put on my clothes.

This is how Tae look

" How I miss wearing skirts " I said while turning to look at the mirror

I looked at the time to see it was 9:45 AM I have to get to class at 10:15 so I had time and I wanted to meet Jimin and Jin so I did my final look and grabbed my bag and left

5mins later

I got to school and to see Jimin and Jin sitting at a table laughing stuff while I was walking I heard " Tae you look beautiful today " Or " Tae your wearing skirts again how beautiful " I smiled at the student's comments and walked to my friends.

"Hello my peeps," I said as I put my bag down and sat next to Jimin

Jimin:" Hey Tae," He said as he turns to look at me with that smile of his.

Jin:" Hi Tae I see you're wearing your skirts," Jin said while I stood up to turn around with a spin to show my outfit while Jimin smack my ass and said ..

Jimin:" Ohhh bitxh you are slaying today," He said which I and Jin burst out laughing .

" Bitxh I'm always slaying " And again we all were laughing and while I was laughing I seen him, he looked so hot and cute but my heart Woah slow down there.

And by now I had a huge ass smile and was staring at him. With clips if are date the other night playing In my head.

Jimin:" Stop staring at jeongguk you look like a creep, " He said with a chuckle.

I looked at Jimin and acted normal.

"W-what I'm not staring at no one what you talking about, " I said while looking normal

Jin:" Sure there's no need to lie I know he's your boyfriend and all but there no need to drool over him, " He said while laughing.

"I know but he is just so cute, hot, sexy I wonder how he would do me in bed I bet he's rough," I said skipping the part about the boyfriend thingy.

* If you are wondering how gguk looks 👇*

* I'm telling you he looks fine here ☝☝ ok let me stop let's go back to the story *

Jimin:" Out of all things we wanna know I don't want to hear about him and you, " He said as he rolled his eyes.

" But he's like so-" I was interrupted by Jin's hands in my mouth.

Jin:" Ain't nobody wanna hear you drool over him so change the topic," He said he put his hands over my mouth to stop me from talking.

I stop and realized what I was saying before I blushed and looked at My friends and listen to what they were talking about. I sat there thinking about my feelings what was going on with me feeling like this to Jeongguk.

I sooner or later had to stop thinking cause of the bell I got up and took the last glance jeongguk and walk to class with my friends with a smile and thinking about our date.

************************************
Tae's getting feelings and I opp- but next update is Gguks POV and to remind you guys the date was Monday night so its Tuesday so yeah goodbye
************************************