Getting ready {Tae Pov}

~He did wonder what the noises were but to lazy to get up and look so sleep just took over~
.........

*RING RING RING RING *

I groaned hearing the sound of my alarm ring

*RING RING RING RING*

I opened my eyes not only to see light shinning straight to my eyes .

I turned around and stopped my alarm.

I sighed feeling more relaxed than hearing that damn alarm.

I got up a little just to look at the time on my phone and seen 8:05 am

I spent some time daydreaming looking at the ceiling not really noticing that time was going by.

I snapped out of my nonsense and got up to get ready.

I got up taking my towel and going to the bathroom.

Skip of time

I got out the shower going straight to my closet looking for something to wear.

And since it was the game today I had to look nice for gukkie~

I smiled at the thought of him.

Minutes later I had found something to wear .

I went to the mirror to see my self.

" Damn bitch is that you " I said checking my self out

I turned around to like at my ass and said " Damn that ass " I said chuckling at my self

I went to my table and check the time to see 9:35

It was pretty early so I had wanted something to eat so I figured I would got eat breakfast some where.

I got my bag and my phone with my wallet getting ready to leave.

I checked my self out one more time fixing my hair also and my clothes before leaving.

" God really made me this cute " I said walking out my dorm.

While I walked I decided to post on Twitter

I went to my car driving to my fav cafe

LILY'S CAFE°

While I was there I had ate two sprinkled donuts and drunk my fav strawberry milkshake.

************************************

Well hello my nuggets I have finally updated it took me so long and I'm so sorry I decided to start updating because last time I was really focus on school so I put this to the side and now since I'm on Christmas break I have time to update and btw the Twitter profiles has changed a little because I don't remember what the profile names were and since I don't have my phone at the time it doesn't have the saved username now since I'm using my backup phone it doesn't have the saved pics and usernames so yeah sorry.

JHOPED YOU ENJOY ❤❤

Streammmm😑

😘
************************************