Let me show you my gag reflexes~2/2

18+

Taehyung:" This " He said as he palmed jeongguk dick

Author POV

Jeongguk:" I mean if that's what you want you can come and get it " He said as he watch Tae go down to his dick

Taehyung:" This is gonna be fun " He said as he started to unzip gguks pants

Jeongguk:" Yes it will " He said as he watch Tae

Taehyung had unzipped gguks pants taking it off throwing it where ever. He looked at jeongguks clothes dick threw his boxers biting his bottom lip.

He started to leave kisses on his clothe dick, looking up at gguk to see his face as he watched jeongguk get harder every second.

Taehyung pulled down jeongguks boxers which cause jeongguk to groan as the cold air hit his dick.

Taehyung eyes widen forgetting how big gguk was but he put the thoughts away and grabbed jeongguk dick and stroked a couple if times.

Taehyung watched as how jeongguk bit his lip watching him. He went down to jeongguk dick and started to give kitten licks on his tip.

Jeongguk:" Don't t-tease " He said as he threw his head back at the pleasure

Tae didn't listen he teased around with jeongguks tip , playing around with his balls, smirking at jeongguks reaction.

Jeongguk:" I said d-don't tease" He said looking at Tae

Taehyung nodded and wrapped his lips around jeongguks dick, twirling his tongue around the tip.

Jeongguk POV

Fuck he's so good at this, his mouth feel so warm, he looks so hot.

" S-show me " I said wanting to see if Tae can really take me

Taehyung:" Well ok then "he said with a smirk

And with that he took me in. Damn know one has ever took me all the way like this it felt so good.

" F-fuck " I moaned out

Tae had held me all the way for like 5 seconds. And when he came back up he look so fuckin sexy.

Tae stroked me as he twirled his tongue around my tip. Going back down to take me again.

" W-why the f-fuck are you s-so good at that " I said as I moved one my hands and put it on top of tae's head making him hold it longer.

And damn he can hold it for so long. Tae can back up stroking me saying.

Taehyung:" How do you like it when I take you all the way " He said still stroking me

Jeongguk:" It feels amazing " I said smiling

Taehyung smirked and went back to what he was doing.

For a second there I thought I was in heaven or I was high or something cause damn this boy know what he was doing.

Man I thought he was so sweet, innocent, caring and beautiful boy but damn he is not know innocent in a bedroom.

Taehyung:" Y-your so big " He said as he looked at me

" I know " I said back smirking

Author POV

Taehyung had kept on deep throating jeongguk again it's like that's his favorite thing to do in jeongguk dick now.

Jeongguk:" I-imma bout t-to cum " He said as he looked at Tae

Tae speed up the process Bouncing his he'd up in down taking jeongguk when he felt warm substance in his mouth.

Jeongguk:" F-fuck " He said as he let his orgasm out Cumming in tae's mouth

Jeongguk looked down to see Tae opening his mouth for jeongguk to see the cum.

Jeongguk:" You can spit it out don't swallow it " He said to Tae

Taehyung:" To late for that " He said as he swallowed jeongguk cum licking his lips after.

Jeongguk face palmed his face and sighed. Taehyung got up looking a mess but in gguks POV a hot mess.

Jeongguk:" That was like the best blow job I have ever had no lie " He said getting up also putting on his pants and boxers back on

Taehyung just chuckled.

Jeongguk:" What should we do now " He said as he looked at Tae

Taehyung:" Hmm let me go cook us something but first let me change ok " Jeongguk nodded and went outside to the kitchen and waited.

************************************

Now that was a hell of a ride but yeah j-hopes you enjoy

GO STREAM YOU CHICKEN NUGGETS

THANK YOU FOR READS 💕💕💕💕

************************************